OT: Whatcha Eatin' - Second Course

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
All I know right now is there's some goddamn hero at the generic cereal factory putting granola clusters in the fake Raisin bran and fake Lucky Charms marshmellows in the fake Cocoa Pebbles and I would like to find this goddamn hero and kiss them with a gentle intensity which rivals the first time I kissed my wife.
I misread the last sentence as "which rivals the time I kissed my first wife" and I wanted the tea so damn bad

Reactions: Unsustainable

RaleighBlues

Feb 18, 2019
Raleigh, NC
All I know right now is there's some goddamn hero at the generic cereal factory putting granola clusters in the fake Raisin bran and fake Lucky Charms marshmellows in the fake Cocoa Pebbles and I would like to find this goddamn hero and kiss them with a gentle intensity which rivals the first time I kissed my wife.

This is one of my favorite posts of all time on HF

Reactions: Unsustainable

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Eating at Paula Deens in Savannah for Lunch

Attachments

• 7941B578-0E30-4659-9E34-A9D2B3EEF5C0.jpeg
    7941B578-0E30-4659-9E34-A9D2B3EEF5C0.jpeg
    409.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: DaveG

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Did it at least make a good samich, even if it wasn't for me?

It definitely made a good peanut butter sandwich. I didn't have any cold cuts to give it a shot with that...this does call for further experimentation (and about half a pound of Boar's Head Blackened Turkey, some provolone, lettuce, and tomato...)

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Went to a legit Mediterranean place and the guy in front of me ordered a "ji-ro sandwich" and asked if they could put turkey on it instead of gyro meat and if they could put ranch on it instead of tzaziki sauce.

Crazy thing is they actually did it. I would've told him to go explore his own anatomy

jiitu

Jun 17, 2013
Im right now on my parethal leav dedicated for fathers...so with a small kid at home alone. So the faster to make the better.

Veggies (paprika, zucchini, eggplant, ananas, onion) on cubes and fried on pan together with special soya cubes mimicing meat plus rice. 20 min and dish is ready and its actualöy pretty good ( and healthy)

With beyond meat stock surge, i have to say that you can really make good meat-like veggies without overpriced hit products. So soya cubes prepared just with soya sauce, oyster souce, strong chili sauce, sweet chili sauce, worchester sauce and boiling water. 1 min work, 10 min waiting and ready to be added to pan. If having time, bit marinating it in honey makes it better.

And at the end bit cream on pan to add taste and unhealthyness.

So this kind of improvized meals i have now. All respect for all home mothers! *waiting to get to work for resting*

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Good: spicy chicken sandwich and waffle fries at Chik-Fill-A
Bad: I somehow decided to eat half a jar of prunes without thinking about it
Ugly: The aftermath.
Every time I eat anything fried from Chick-fil-A it’s much like eating a half jar of prunes. Still doesn’t stop me from ordering a spicy chicken sandwich now and again though.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad