Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
104B61A3-77F2-4891-A95C-191E748DC7AD.jpeg

Not sure what I’m going to use it on, but I have this now

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
We do Hello Fresh 2-3 weeks per month. Its not exactly cheap, but it's good and convenient. Plus we've collected a large volume of recipes, and most if not all are easily repeatable.

Reactions: MinJaBen

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
We do Hello Fresh 2-3 weeks per month. Its not exactly cheap, but it's good and convenient. Plus we've collected a large volume of recipes, and most if not all are easily repeatable.
Every spoon is about half of the cost per serving (if you didn’t know). Although their menus aren’t as diverse

my family and I are trying about all of them until their promotion runs out.

promotion serving cost is palatable for most of the services. After the promotion it is too expensive for me.

Reactions: The Faulker 27

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm

Every spoon is about half of the cost per serving (if you didn’t know). Although their menus aren’t as diverse

my family and I are trying about all of them until their promotion runs out.

promotion serving cost is palatable for most of the services. After the promotion it is too expensive for me.

We have done Home Chef 3 times a week since October. We started it to get out of a rut and I've really enjoyed it. I do all the cooking and it has definitely given me some ideas to carry forward even if we stop, which is likely to happen as my two boys always find something in the recipe that puts them off and my wife has developed some intolerance to certain foods now (not due to the Home Chef, but from her disease).

Reactions: The Faulker 27

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
We have done Home Chef 3 times a week since October. We started it to get out of a rut and I've really enjoyed it. I do all the cooking and it has definitely given me some ideas to carry forward even if we stop, which is likely to happen as my two boys always find something in the recipe that puts them off and my wife has developed some intolerance to certain foods now (not due to the Home Chef, but from her disease).
Home Chef’s meals are good. Hello fresh has some good ones. Marley spoon is nice that they don’t up charge for more premium meals (although they are expensive to start with). Every spoon is the Marshalls, maybe Ollies, of these box services.
We struggle too with finding meals that I know my 3 will eat. Other times we go Rhett Butler and dont give a damn.
Overall they are nice to ‘get out of the rut’ as you say and give us ideas for other possibilities later, as Faulkner mentioned.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Never happened, it is a false historian
Next you tell me Galigula never made his horse a consul.

Yes, them historians are a funny bunch, with their own patrons which can effect on the portrayal of things. And of course then there are the conspiracy theorists who claim stuff like that Tacitus is a medieval invention altogether.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Next you tell me Galigula never made his horse a consul.

Yes, them historians are a funny bunch, with their own patrons which can effect on the portrayal of things. And of course then there are the conspiracy theorists who claim stuff like that Tacitus is a medieval invention altogether.

Caligula was dangerous but he wasn't as bad as he was later painted, it seems! But it was dangerous to call him Caligula because he didn't like that nickname. Tacito was one of a kind!

Reactions: Lempo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad