OT: Whatcha Eatin' - Second Course

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
carbonara.jpg

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Went to Chicken Salad Chick for lunch. I had never been there before, was phenomenal. I got something called a "Fancy Nancy" which is downright hilarious, a dude looking like me ordering that, but it was damn good. And the mac and cheese is god tier. I would go there just for that.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Went to Chicken Salad Chick for lunch. I had never been there before, was phenomenal. I got something called a "Fancy Nancy" which is downright hilarious, a dude looking like me ordering that, but it was damn good. And the mac and cheese is god tier. I would go there just for that.

Missed this when you initially posted. Love Chicken Salad Chick.

Buffalo Barclay is elite, and you are right on the mac and cheese. The little tiny frosted sugar cookie you get with a combo (the size of an Oreo) is the perfect end to the meal.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
I’ve been only once ... it was quite good.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
The Fancy Nancy is real southern, has like apples, celery, walnuts, etc. but it also has a big grape right in the middle of each half. I was high af on pain meds and all the different textures were amazing me. I think it took me 45 minutes to eat that sandwich.:laugh:

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I like dry rubs
I typically dry rub everything that I smoke. I did try a smoke ribs once for 3/4s the time then trued to sauce them the rest of the way. They were pretty good. I was hoping for better.

I got a box from Burnt Sacrifice for Christmas. Their Santa Maria rub was good on a Tri-tip. Their Carolina and Memphis rubs were good on some ribs. I still have to try some others.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->