OT: Whatcha Drinkin' II: Another Round!

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Sorry to hear, Robo. Hope things turn around soon.

No official diagnosis yet, but even if it goes that way, I'm told treatment is relatively easy. Just one more thing in a big pile of crappy life stuff the last few weeks.

At least if it turns out to be a thing I can keep using that line about being embarrassed to have a goddamned butt disease

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
No official diagnosis yet, but even if it goes that way, I'm told treatment is relatively easy. Just one more thing in a big pile of crappy life stuff the last few weeks.

At least if it turns out to be a thing I can keep using that line about being embarrassed to have a goddamned butt disease

You're doing embarrassment very wrong with all this jocularity.

I don't know if you in the Americas make a thing of it, but my people occasionally ponders the conundrum that it's a situation where you have a finger in the butt and the doctor has a finger in the butt, but relatively speaking the doctor is considerably better off there.

I don't think this counts as zen.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ

as someone who has had a medical issue with his butt, I empathize. and I will maybe more evenly distribute the awkwardness a bit by being vague about what went on with mine. it's all over now. it's much better now. much better.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I gotta say, I don't know if it's cultural or what but this question didn't even cross my mind. I kind of assumed that the reason for drinking lots and lots of bourbon is merely you happening to have lots and lots of bourbon at your disposal.

You are a Finn. Enough said.

I have great stories about drunken and sober Finns from my visits there.

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I vaguely remember posting a whole bunch of dumb **** last night and miraculously got no warnings or infractions somehow.

I could take this as a much-needed lesson of kindness. Or I could do the exact same thing all over again tonight.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see
It would have been kind of lame take on "hockey fights cancer", all things considered, if the mods had infracted you on Hockey's Future Boards and told you to ****ing take a hike, cancer boy.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
6A733F53-EB1F-4D54-81D4-E12EEB2171F6.jpeg

Cheers my Canes friends!

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Need a good recommend of a stout. Been drinking lots of duck head milk stout need something new.

RaleighBlues

Feb 18, 2019
Raleigh, NC
Reviving this again. It’s the playoffs!

Anchor Steam tonight. I’ve had more complex beers, I’ve had more unique beers, but for whatever reason, Anchor Steam remains my favorite beer anywhere. Perfect for me.

Reactions: cptjeff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->