GDT: What? Your New Jersey Devils @ Vegas Golden Knights, What? 4 PM, MSG+, What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
Nice work by Nico

Subban looks shaky as hell, light him up
Horrible take.. it was a broken play. The plan was for it to be a pass that got blocked and deflected back to nico. Every goalie would read a pass as that was the play, and they would be correct in their read.

That's not on the goalie

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
I forget who said it, but i like Nico without Hall. Kid is a stud and only getting better.
Was it me? :)

It just makes sense from a coaches perspective. Hall drives possession and commands respect with the puck. Pre-draft, Hischiers ‘dynamic’ ability was his smarts to be where he needs to be and his ability to drive play and possession

Having both on the same line is a bit silly IMO

Reactions: vtdevils2k

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Horrible take.. it was a broken play. The plan was for it to be a pass that got blocked and deflected back to nico. Every goalie would read a pass as that was the play, and they would be correct in their read.

That's not on the goalie

In your world it's never on the goalie

Still was nice work by Nico to handle the broken play and manage to still ease a bumbling puck past Subban. Coleman almost scored too just now while his ass was almost on the ice.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL this is comical.

Fleury might be in soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->