Tribute What would your all time Sabred team look like?

Notabaguette

Mar 4, 2018
What would your all time Sabred team look like?
Martin Perreault Robert
Andreychuk Hawerchuk Mogilny
Ramsay LaFontaine Turgeon
Vanek Eichel Briere
Zhitnik Bodger
Ramsay Ristolainen
Housley Dahlin
Hasek
Miller

The Blunder Years

Nov 11, 2013
Martin-Perreault-Robert
Andreychuk-Lafontaine-Mogilny
Briere-Eichel-Gare
Vanek-Luce-Drury

Ramsey-Housley
Campbell-Schoenfield
Dahlin-Risto

Hasek
Miller

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Martin-Perreault-Robert = You don't break up greatness.
Vanek-LaFontaine-Mogilny = Vanek would have thrived with these two. I can't even imagine.
Briere- Eichel - Gare = Chippy line but a lot of skill and sandpaper at the same time.
Ramsay - Hawerchuk - Drury = Hardly a traditional fourth line, but all of these guys were very good for us on both ends of the ice.

Ramsey-Schoenfeld - Shutting down the ice every third shift.
Campbell - Zhitnik - The antithesis of the first D-Pairing but they would be fun to watch
Housley-Bodger - These two would be my first PP defensive pairing for sure.

Hasek
Miller

Lindy Ruff behind bench.

Close calls:
Foligno- Always a trooper, just wasn't at a level where he ever approached being elite.
Luce - One of the most underappreciated two-way forwards of his era, unfortunately he came around the same time as another, even better two-way guy.
Pominville - Bit of a compiler but was always excited to see him shoot during his peak. Sniper.
Connolly - One of the 5 most talented Sabre forwards of all-time. He's underrated for his two-way game as well. What could have been...
Dahlin - He'll be knocking Bodger out of his spot in a year or two at this rate.
Hajt - Strong, stoic, and extremely reliable. I appreciate his game more and more.
Hecht- See above.

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
Martin-Perreault-Robert = You don't break up greatness.
Vanek-LaFontaine-Mogilny = Vanek would have thrived with these two. I can't even imagine.
Briere- Eichel - Gare = Chippy line but a lot of skill and sandpaper at the same time.
Ramsay - Hawerchuk - Drury = Hardly a traditional fourth line, but all of these guys were very good for us on both ends of the ice.

Ramsey-Schoenfeld - Shutting down the ice every third shift.
Campbell - Zhitnik - The antithesis of the first D-Pairing but they would be fun to watch
Housley-Bodger - These two would be my first PP defensive pairing for sure.

Hasek
Miller

Lindy Ruff behind bench.

Close calls:
Foligno- Always a trooper, just wasn't at a level where he ever approached being elite.
Luce - One of the most underappreciated two-way forwards of his era, unfortunately he came around the same time as another, even better two-way guy.
Pominville - Bit of a compiler but was always excited to see him shoot during his peak. Sniper.
Connolly - One of the 5 most talented Sabre forwards of all-time. He's underrated for his two-way game as well. What could have been...
Dahlin - He'll be knocking Bodger out of his spot in a year or two at this rate.
Hajt - Strong, stoic, and extremely reliable. I appreciate his game more and more.
Hecht- See above.

Andreychuk doesn’t even get an honorable mention?

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Martin-Perreault-Robert
Briere-LaFontaine-Mogilny
O'Reilly-Eichel-Gare
Ramsay-Peca-Drury
Ray-May

Ramsey-Zhitnik
Campbell-Schoenfeld
Dahlin-Housley