Tribute What would your all time Ducks team look like?

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Staubitz-Chipchura-Parros
McGratton-Marchant-May
Moen-Mike Brown-Jarko Ruttu
Boll-Cramarossa-Deslauriers

Bieksa-Brookbank
Sbisa-Holzer
Allen-Stoner

Dirk hacked this account

I don't think Dirk wants anything to do with Sbisa and Holzer. Maybe replace them with Sutton and Robidas?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
lol i forgot all about staubitz. i remember when he slashed the hell out of lindholm and injured him during training camp in the latter's rookie year

what a dumbshit

MAJR

May 9, 2020
Hats off to those who managed to squeeze Hebert onto their all-time squad

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
There is a fun thread on history section about all European NHL team rosters. So I made a roster from former and current Anaheim players from Europe.

Teemu Selänne-Saku Koivu-Sergei Fedorov
Ondrej Kase-Vaclac Prospal- PetrSykora
Rikard Rakell-Samuel Pålsson-Jakub Silfverberg
Stanislav Chistov-German Titov-Tomas Sandström

Hampus Lindholm-Oleg Tverdovsky
Tony Lydman-Lubomir Visnovsky
Ruslan Salei-Sami Vatanen

Jonas Hiller
Frederik Andersen

Some of you probably don't like seeing one season players like Fedorov or Prospal there, but without them the roster would have been a pretty bad one and they played fine seasons when they played for Ducks. I also chose to put Chistov on the lineup, which is likely another questionable pick, but he played over 100 games in Ducks uniform, which can't be said for a lot of European players.

Fun facts: Visnovsky is the only Slovakian player so far to have played in Anaheim. Four Swiss players have played in Anaheim and three of them were goalies (Hiller, Gerber, Berra). Kase has the 2nd most points out of Czech players. Rakell, Silfverberg and Lindholm are the three best Swedes points wise.

nilssont

May 27, 2007
9-20-8
RPG
Moen-Pahlsson-Niedermayer
Kunitz-McDonald-Kesler
Grimson

Beauch-Niedermayer
Fowler-Pronger
Rusty-Olausson
Lindholm

Giguere
Gibson

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
There is a fun thread on history section about all European NHL team rosters. So I made a roster from former and current Anaheim players from Europe.

Teemu Selänne-Saku Koivu-Sergei Fedorov
Ondrej Kase-Vaclac Prospal- PetrSykora
Rikard Rakell-Samuel Pålsson-Jakub Silfverberg
Stanislav Chistov-German Titov-Tomas Sandström

Hampus Lindholm-Oleg Tverdovsky
Tony Lydman-Lubomir Visnovsky
Ruslan Salei-Sami Vatanen

Jonas Hiller
Frederik Andersen

Some of you probably don't like seeing one season players like Fedorov or Prospal there, but without them the roster would have been a pretty bad one and they played fine seasons when they played for Ducks. I also chose to put Chistov on the lineup, which is likely another questionable pick, but he played over 100 games in Ducks uniform, which can't be said for a lot of European players.

Fun facts: Visnovsky is the only Slovakian player so far to have played in Anaheim. Four Swiss players have played in Anaheim and three of them were goalies (Hiller, Gerber, Berra). Kase has the 2nd most points out of Czech players. Rakell, Silfverberg and Lindholm are the three best Swedes points wise.

There should be absolutely no one who says anything about Fedorov or Prospal on a list like that. Jonathan Hedstrom is a serious contender for this team, they're good. Chistov's the only questionable and wrong pick in my eyes there.

Your positions are also way off the charts for some reason lol.

Oct 18, 2011
C: Getzlaf
McDonald
Kesler
Rucchin

W:
Kariya
Selanne
Perry
Ryan
Silf
Rakell