What would you rather?

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Would you rather have a miraculous comeback and have the series 3-3, everyone is scoring, having a great shot at the cup , BUT still have MT? Or get swept right away but no MT?

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
Has to be the Cup guaranteed (at the very least, ECF). Otherwise, I hope an embarrassing loss gets MT canned (not gonna hold my breath though).

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Would you rather have a miraculous comeback and have the series 3-3, everyone is scoring, having a great shot at the cup , BUT still have MT? Or get swept right away but no MT?

Get swept right away and no MT.

It wouldnt even matter if this team came back and won. Under Therrien, this team just cant go the distance. This system... is not a cup winning system. MT will NEVER win a Stanley Cup. He doesnt have it in him.

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
Its not MT fault, its because "da players didnt gave their best effort" and/or "they didnt follow da game plan" :sarcasm:

HabsDieHard*

I'd rather the team didn't go down meekly to the Lightning.

Would be fitting for this team to get a game 5 at home and just do a total no show.

They got an AHL goalie against Tampa last year, and the Bruins were a declining team who didn't play well against the Habs.

Ottawa was a god damn brutal team, they suck. Habs did nothing.

I believe in many of the indvidiauls on this team.

They badly over relied on Price all season long, and their strategy employs no sustained offensive hockey pressure.

My dad said it best, they either go for long passes or they do shorter passes to stagnant guys in the neutral zone, which just makes them seem like a slow plodding mess of a team.

Which is a shame, because they aren't that.

And they have what could be the best puck moving unit in the whole league too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad