What would you offer for Domi

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
It's over, the dream is dead. It's passed on. It's no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker.

In case anybody wants to continue fantasizing about sons of former Jets players, I'd recommend Dave Manson's son. Unlike Tie Domi's son, he's actually a really good player.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
It's over, the dream is dead. It's passed on. It's no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker.

In case anybody wants to continue fantasizing about sons of former Jets players, I'd recommend Dave Manson's son. Unlike Tie Domi's son, he's actually a really good player.

Habs seemed to want to dump the guy they couldn’t convert to centre and was a bit of a party boy so in return they get Max and his meddling dad. Habs have a very slow againg D core and no centre depth but they trade for another forward? We will see how it all plays out I guess?

Habs just don’t seem to have “a plan”. I really like Carey Price but his contract is way too rich and it has painted them into a corner. They don’t have the pieces in place to be a contender but if Price plays well they can’t bottom out and rebuild. I feel like they are in a rut similar to where the leafs were before Shanny and Lou cleaned house and declared a rebuild.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand

I will never be critical of Max Domi, because he's scoring at a .61 PPG in the NHL, and has type 1 diabetes, which is incredibly hard to manage even without the rigors of professional hockey. I can live without the MAGA support, but he's not a bad player in any regards. A goal scorer he's not proven himself to be, but he has a decent amount of assists.

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
Habs seemed to want to dump the guy they couldn’t convert to centre and was a bit of a party boy so in return they get Max and his meddling dad. Habs have a very slow againg D core and no centre depth but they trade for another forward? We will see how it all plays out I guess?

Habs just don’t seem to have “a plan”. I really like Carey Price but his contract is way too rich and it has painted them into a corner. They don’t have the pieces in place to be a contender but if Price plays well they can’t bottom out and rebuild. I feel like they are in a rut similar to where the leafs were before Shanny and Lou cleaned house and declared a rebuild.
Probably a good time to screw them on a trade. Try to pry that first from them.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Probably a good time to screw them on a trade. Try to pry that first from them.

They really need that 1st.......but.......they have 3 x 2nd round picks and I think we may be able to pay to swap places or acquire a 2nd?? This all comes back to me not giving up on getting Jett Woo which is 100% irrational and I am label chasing. It doesn't help that Dax is a Warriors season ticket holder and has stoked the fire :laugh:. If we got Woo in the second I would be as happy as I was getting Samberg in the 2nd last year.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
They really need that 1st.......but.......they have 3 x 2nd round picks and I think we may be able to pay to swap places or acquire a 2nd?? This all comes back to me not giving up on getting Jett Woo which is 100% irrational and I am label chasing. It doesn't help that Dax is a Warriors season ticket holder and has stoked the fire :laugh:. If we got Woo in the second I would be as happy as I was getting Samberg in the 2nd last year.

Correction - they have 4 seconds. A couple of them are fairly early.

Would MP be worth 2 of them?

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Habs GM Bergeron gave Galchenyuk, a 3rd overall pick, a 30 goal scoring forward, for what?Domi?
This a black day for Montreal....Unless we trade Domi to Winnipeg for Laine. What do our say huh huh? Tie Domi's son and all.

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
Habs GM Bergeron gave Galchenyuk, a 3rd overall pick, a 30 goal scoring forward, for what?Domi?
This a black day for Montreal....Unless we trade Domi to Winnipeg for Laine. What do our say huh huh? Tie Domi's son and all.

As tempting as that offer is, I think we'll pass. Maybe Matthews is available though. ;)

:jets

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

I think the black day was when Molson announced that MB was staying on. This is the first fruit of that.

I see on CF that Habs are believed to have signed Domi for 2 years at 3.15 per. He hasn't earned that much yet.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Seeing as Domi has already been traded and the discussion seems to have begun to go off topic, I see no reason for this thread to remain open.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad