Speculation: What would you give up for Evander Kane?

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
No

Where are these rumors coming from???

Please give me a link. I believe I follow rumors pretty well through out the league and have yet to see one where the Flyers and Winnipeg were linked in trade talks for him.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Not Couts, Coburn and the 2014 if I was Homer I'd do, but then again what and who is replacing the heavy minutes Coburn logs and letting go of Dmen to add more forwards, seems like a move backwards instead of forward, I do like Kane a ton kid is good but I would trade Coburn for a younger Dman who could shoulder the load Coburn has here, and that's just the starting point

Clown Baby*

Nothing. We need high-end two-way defensemen, which are hard enough to come by. We don't need to trade for a headcase player when we have two great character guys that play a very similar brand of hockey.

RJ8812*

highly doubt the Flyers trade their 2014 1st round pick this early at least

RJ8812*

Nothing. We need high-end two-way defensemen, which are hard enough to come by. We don't need to trade for a headcase player when we have two great character guys that play a very similar brand of hockey.

He's not a headcase

anyone that knocks out Matt Cooke is an favourite in my eyes

we dont need him though

Clown Baby*

He's not a headcase

anyone that knocks out Matt Cooke is an favourite in my eyes

we dont need him though
His twitter account rants and updates border on spoiled teenage girl territory. Put him in Philadelphia, and this gets magnified to the nth degree (as we saw with Bryz). Our team doesn't need that distraction.

CS

Bryzgalov's Blueline
May 27, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Not interested.

We shouldn't be interested in anything on the trade market outside of the best possible value for Meszaros.

Flyers Time

May 4, 2012
you guys seriously don't want one of the fastest players who is only 21 and already scored 30 goals. He would score 40 with Giroux

Clown Baby*

you guys seriously don't want one of the fastest players who is only 21 and already scored 30 goals. He would score 40 with Giroux
People thought Kariya and Selanne would break records with Forsberg as their center. You don't know how players with mesh until you have them, and at that point it's already too late. You've given up the farm.

Flying

Jun 24, 2013
Yamoussoukro, USA
i like kane but the main priority to trade for anybody is a d-man

and the jets probably won't trade bogosian for anything short of an overpayment as much as i would love to see him in orange

imagine a shenn/bogosian pairing or down the line if he pans out, bogosian/morin

SgtJoseph*

Two 76ers tickets, a Pats cheese steak, and a carton of Newports.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
i like kane but the main priority to trade for anybody is a d-man

and the jets probably won't trade bogosian for anything short of an overpayment as much as i would love to see him in orange

imagine a shenn/bogosian pairing or down the line if he pans out, bogosian/morin

I love Bogo, but so do the Jets. Think Couburn and Voracek for him, and Jets still may not do it. Although I am a little suspicious that they have not resigned him.

flybynite77

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
If it was just about talent I'd love to have him, but I feel like with his personality him in a major city like Philly/NY/LA/etc... would be a disaster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad