What would you do with Panarin and Bobrovsky

What do you do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
CBJ is in a really interesting place, it's an admirable move to pick up Duchene and go for it but is it really worth it? I don't think they can top the best in the East yet... I feel like it's too much to waste not getting rid of them if they are confident they wont resign in CBJ.

Unless they think they can sign Panarin or Bob is winning a round or 2 worth impacting their future?

Sstroh84

May 28, 2015
Columbus, OH
The issue with Bob is that on a quality scale he bounces all over the place. He can be the best in the league one night and the worst the very next. He seems to struggle in the playoffs. Obtaining a player like Howard may not be the best goalie in the league on a given night, but he is more consistently above average. At least you know what you will get from him rather than rolling the dice.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
The Jackets are not making a deep playoff run, especially not with a #1G with a career playoff SV% of 0.891 and a GAA of 3.49

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
Columbus would not be buying like they are if they intended to trade either.

Have to think they're hoping for at least a deep playoff run to convince all/most of the UFAs to stay.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I like what the Jackets are doing
I’d trade Panarin, sign Duchene to replace him at 1LW. I’d trade Bob too and find a way to get Howard
Jackets set up their future well with the returns on Bob and Panarin

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
I'd make them clean up my house.

Normally I would vote trade the two guys but after trading to add they can't really do that. Make a run is a close answer but do nothing more is my answer. That really should be an option. So not voting.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
To people saying trade Bob; How much is a UFA goalie even worth? Panarin was the only piece worth trading (would get a big haul!)

I think Columbus is doing well to try to go all in. Maybe they are confident in signing Duchene who knows? Hopefully he does so it mitigate the loss of Panarin

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Personally? I'd probably stage a second Bolshevik revolution and reclaim them to my Soviet hockey league. If that's an option.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Which is extremely unlikely. I just dont see why they are worth keeping or why they even went for Duchene
It's probably the best team the Jackets wver assembled.

You've got to roll the dice some time. Can't always defer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad