What would you do for Crosby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ1982

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
I think a puck bag could land Crosby, but personally I'd rather have the Hanson Brothers. Maybe we could get Reggie Dunlop to come out of retirement and be the player coach too.

Rowsdower

Jan 13, 2003
Arizona Bay
Visit site
Honestly I don't think what it would take to get him is even close to worth it for pretty mcuh any team in the league. Nobody is going to gut their team for one player, albeit a potential superstar, no matter how (sickeningly over-) hyped he is.

WM

Aug 21, 2004
theres no trade in the world that would be done for a team to get crosby. hes the best prospect since mario.

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
Detroit POV...

To team:

First in 2005
First in 2006
First in 2007
Second in 2008
Jimmy Howard
Jiri Hudler (we got enough centers)

Thats 3 first for a few years that would be probaly 25-20th, a second in the high 50's early 60's, one of the best NCAA goalies around and a possible future 60 pt center who's undersized for crosby... if more needs to be added im sure holland wouldnt hesitate, but it sounds somewhat reasonable, only guys wont be traded would be fischer, datsyuk, zetterberg and kronwall... Id throw out grigorenko to the mix but i doubt any team would take a legit chance at him, although who knows....

thrashers=cup05

May 27, 2004
espion said:
What would I do for Crosby?

I would have my girlfriend give him a blow job. If that doesn't get it done for him, I don't know what will.

:jump:

My name is crosby i'll play for your team.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
espion said:

I would have my girlfriend give him a blow job. If that doesn't get it done for him, I don't know what will.

Wrong offer. I heard Crosby is gay. :joker:

Seriously, that kid still got to learn all the stories about flowers and so on... :lol:

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
Moskau said:
You so funny!

51 Posts about Erat.

How original. I mean, as a Preds fan, I love hearing about Erat, but this is just stupid. He mentioned the word Erat almost 1,000 times in a post that was recently deleted on the Preds board. Someone needs to put ole yeller out of his misery and just dump his account.

CH Wizard

espion said:

:lol :lol:

It Kills Me

Aug 6, 2004
Ottawa:

Hossa
Chara
Spezza

for Crosby

WTF, im a leafs fan but Ottawa is giving away, Hossa Spezza and Chara for Crosby.!!

None of them come to Crosby level, but those are some quality players, 3 of em for just one superstar that some teams like (big clubs - big spenders) Toronto, New York, Phili, or Colorado will get as soon as hes eligble. No dice.. Thats plain stupidty. :joker:

Thats like giving up 3 medium pizzas for 1 x-large pizza

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
TRS said:
Chocolate cake would seal the deal, I would think.

It would depend on the icing and ancillary toppings (eg sprinkles, smarties, etc). You may be on to something, though.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Back to a serious note, I think the Caps, Pens, Hawks, and Rangers all could have the pieces to a deal that could land him. Montreal would as well, but might have to gut their team a little.

Maybe a Eminger, Fehr, (our first this coming year, which will be a top 5 definitely), and a 2nd rounder to move up to take him. That might be close... especially if it's only 2-3 slots up to take him. Toss in a youngster with some upside and that'd probably take the cake.

However, I'd be happy with Brule or anyone of the other top 4-5ish players in the draft, especially a defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->