Proposal: What would it take to get Mackinnon to Pittsburgh?

PensRedwings2887

Dec 1, 2010
What a stupid proposal. Give your head a shake for posting this embarrassing nonsense.

What a stupid comment. The OP didn't make any type of offer to where it was unfair for either side, all he/she asked is "what would it take to get MacKinnon to Pittsburgh?" No reason to come off like a jerk.

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
IF Mack wants out (for whatever reason) and the Pens is on his list of destinations, I'd accept Phil the Thrill + Guentzel + 4 1sts + Straka and Kasparaitis signed sticks.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
What a stupid comment. The OP didn't make any type of offer to where it was unfair for either side, all he/she asked is "what would it take to get MacKinnon to Pittsburgh?" No reason to come off like a jerk.

You honestly think the OP’s proposal is fair for Mackinnon...?

Malkin+1st is a ****ing abomination of a proposal. The difference between Malkin + MacKinnon is a lot more than the 23rd~ pick.

Mackinnon is 9 years his junior, and he out produced him for a lot less money. And you think the value isn’t lopsided?

Give your head a shake too.

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Honestly this thread is the trade board in a nutshell, dumbed down. A little.

PensRedwings2887

Dec 1, 2010
You honestly think the OP’s proposal is fair for Mackinnon...?

Malkin+1st is a ****ing abomination of a proposal. The difference between Malkin + MacKinnon is a lot more than the 23rd~ pick.

Mackinnon is 9 years his junior, and he out produced him for a lot less money. And you think the value isn’t lopsided?

Give your head a shake too.

I never said anything about any trade offer being fair pal, stop trying to put words in other people's mouths, stop jumping to conclusions. You make it sound like the OP and I are trying to rip the Avs off, meanwhile I personally hadn't listed any type of offer. All I did was state that you didn't need to jump down the OP's throat for asking a question. If you don't like the OP's offer, thats fine, but again, no need to be a jerk about it. You should be the one giving your head a shake.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Pretty damned arrogant for any Pens fan to even ask for another teams superstar. Like you guys haven't had enough dynasties already in your history.

SnizzNasty88

Mar 31, 2013
Toronto
Jeeeez I think it’d take both Crosby and Malkin for MacKinnon + and even then if I’m the Avs I don’t do it, he’s the best player in the league considering his contract and term left.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Blake456

Jan 1, 2018
Easy all it would take is a time machine! Malkin for Mackinnon when he was drafted. But can we stop and win me the lottery first. Then make the trade.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
The only asset in the NHL that Mackinnon would be traded for is Mcdavid.

And Edmonton wouldn't bat an eye unless they added Makar...

In other words, not happening.

Nico Hischier

Nov 22, 2017
It's just something that wouldnt make sence for the pens and even less sence for Avs. There is nobody enticing at all for the Avs on the Pens. Even Crosby wouldn't make sense and that's probably already something that Pens fans would never allow. There is literally not even a starting piece for MacKinnon on the Pens that would make sence.
1 for 4 on the spelling of sense :teach:

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Crosby + Letang for MacK + Barrie propably. Doesn't make sense for either side still though.

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
And I thought seeing the thread asking about D-cat would be the craziest thing I read today.

I'm so glad I can back to the trade board after a couple months break. Pure entertainment.

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
Crosby + Letang for MacK + Barrie propably. Doesn't make sense for either side still though.
No, not probably, not even close for the Avs, why the f*** would the Avs trade away two considerably cheaper, younger and equally as productive players just to help the Pens. As I said before, there is literally nothing the Pens could offer the Avs for MacKinnon, never mind MacK and Barrie...

Reactions: CREW99AW

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Wont happen, will cost Pens more then we can afford. Would pretty much gut the team. Colorado wont want Crosby or Malkin because they are over 30.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad