Speculation: What would it take for the Bruins to trade for AND sign Artemi Panarin?

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
That last sentence Fluto writes is a pile of garbage.

Yeah, I don't buy it either. It was and is a trade deadline market like every year. EDIT: Fenway posted the rest where he goes into more of it. Aside from that, as much as Panarin would be a difference maker, sign and trade is the only way to go and even then, is it worth giving up the 2019 2st rounder, Vaak, and DeBrusk? Maybe, but not for a rental.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah, I don't buy it either. It was and is a trade deadline market like every year. EDIT: Fenway posted the rest where he goes into more of it. Aside from that, as much as Panarin would be a difference maker, sign and trade is the only way to go and even then, is it worth giving up the 2019 2st rounder, Vaak, and DeBrusk? Maybe, but not for a rental.

And based on what Friedman said in the most recent 31 thoughts, Panarin is absolutely going to free agency on July 1.

Jamie Rodgers

Feb 7, 2019
Personally I'd like to see the Bruins pass on Panarin for the simple fact that there is no promise he will sign with the Bruins.
I'd rather they go out and pursue someone like Tarasanko from St. Louis. He already has a decent contract for a couple more years.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Personally I'd like to see the Bruins pass on Panarin for the simple fact that there is no promise he will sign with the Bruins.
I'd rather they go out and pursue someone like Tarasanko from St. Louis. He already has a decent contract for a couple more years.

Whoa. Where you been?
Good to see you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad