What would be your line up for the next few games?

Avengers*

With Max Pacioretty out for the next 3 weeks. What would be your line up for the upcoming 3-4 games at the bell center?

I'd like to see Michel Therrien try out these lines:

Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher (nonsense to separate at this moment unless all 3 goes cold)

Briere-Plekanec-Gionta (Plec-Gio have good chemistry and give briere the chance to play with better players than desharnais)

Bourque-Desharnais-Prust (give desharnais 2 big wingers to help out make space and maybe gain some confidence back. if desharnais doesn't produce, bench him or upgrade bournival to third line duties)

Bournival-White-Moen (good 4th line and does the job for now)

Subban-Markov
Georges-Diaz
Bouillon-Tinordi
Beaulieu

defense pretty much stay the same thing. maybe give some powerplay time to beaulieu so he improve himself.

What is your ideal line up for the next few games?

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Id love to see Bournival play in the top 9....

Galchenyuk - Eller- Gallagher
Bournival - Plekanec - Bourque
Prust - DD- Gionta
Moen - White - Briere

alternate Briere with Bournival during the game and the way both are playing!

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
With Max Pacioretty out for the next 3 weeks. What would be your line up for the upcoming 3-4 games at the bell center?

Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher (nonsense to separate at this moment unless all 3 goes cold)

Briere-Plekanec-Gionta (Plec-Gio have good chemistry and give briere the chance to play with better players than desharnais)

Bourque-Desharnais-Prust (give desharnais 2 big wingers to help out make space and maybe gain some confidence back. if desharnais doesn't produce, bench him or upgrade bournival to third line duties)

Subban-Markov
Georges-Diaz
Bouillon-Tinordi
Beaulieu

defense pretty much stay the same thing. maybe give some powerplay time to beaulieu so he improve himself.

I was thinking about exactly this while sleeping in this morning. Man I love sleeping in. :)

The question becomes: Where is Briere least harmful 5 on 5, at 3rd line wing, or at 4th line C? I would say 4th line C.

Bourque Pleks Gio: Solid D line with some scoring threat.
Chuckie Eller Gally. Nuff said.
Prust DD and Bournival Identity: Tough, smart, fast.
White Briere Moen: It's what's left, a scrap heap. Limit them to 8 minutes max.

AJMHABS

Chucky #27
Jan 30, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Need to keep the Kid Line together for sure, as well as Subban and Markov:

Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher
Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta/Briere
Prust-Desharnais-Briere/Gionta/Bournival
Moen-White-Bournival/Briere

Subban-Markov
Gorges-Diaz
Boullion-Tinordi/Beaulieu

Price
Budaj

I know a bit confusing, but MT needs to get Briere going somehow, I think putting him with Pleks for a couple of games could do it.

NHLFutureGuy3

Aug 22, 2008
Ideally, any line up that doesn't include Desharnais.
Of course that would suck for his trade value so I have to agree with this.

Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta/Briere
Prust-Desharnais-Briere/Gionta/Bournival
Moen-White-Bournival/Briere

Subban-Markov
Gorges-Diaz
Boullion-Tinordi/Beaulieu

Price
Budaj

Binary Code

How do I change that
Aug 22, 2013
Delirium
Well Plekanec and Prust were really good together last game. Prust is a bottom 6 but he's playing like a top 6 lately (minus the skills :sarcasm:)

Bourque-Plekanec-Prust
Gionta -Desharnais-Bournival (This line look like *** but they are fast and good in there own zone)
Moen-White-Briere

Subban-Markov
Gorges-Diaz
Beaulieu -Tinordi (Never going to happen IMO, but Bouillon should stop playing hockey.)

Price
Budaj

BubbleGumPlant

Jul 2, 2012
The only time Desharnais looked decent this year was when he was on a line with Bourque and Prust. He needs big guys who can fight for possession in the corners. They only played 1-2 games together but I think if Therrien's would stick with this line for longer they will develop more chemistry and be effective. Bourque has never looked good next to Plekanec anyway. It's time to see if Bournival can play 18 mins a game on the Habs' best defensive line. If he can't, switch Prust with Bournival.

Galchenyuk - Eller - Gallagher
Bournival - Plekanec - Gionta
Bourque - Desharnais - Prust
Moen - Briere - White

Markov - Subban
Gorges - Diaz
Tinordi - Bouillon
Beaulieu although I can't wait until our D corpse gets Emelin and Murray back so Beaulieu can go back to being on top pair/minutes on the Bulldogs

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

Subban-Markov
Georges-Diaz
Bouillon-Tinordi
Beaulieu

The only change I make is playing Beaulieu because Tinordi seems to have lost all confidence. Maybe even send him down and bring up Pateryn. Most of us thought Jarred was ready, he clearly is not. Had Nathan had an entire preseason I believe he could have beat out Jarred.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad