What would be the ask for Stepan?

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
The Ottawa Senators will pick 10 times in the 2020 Draft before Arizona is called to the podium.

TEN.

Reactions: CLW

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Make sure the teams cafeteria is well stocked with bud lights

AJ171181

Sep 27, 2019
Bochum
You know what generates "respect" among supporters? Playing the entirety of your X year / Y game career giving 110% and leaving it all out on there on the field of play, standing in front of the camera after a shambolic performance as a veteran and a team leader saying "that was unacceptable, we owe the fans an apology". Players like Marchand, Dale Hunter, Darren McCarty...dont even have to be "elite talents" like a Tkachuk or Lindros. Just be a "regular guy" who gives his all and is a credit to the sweater. Teams throughout the history of the league are full of guys like I describe, I suspect everyone here probably has a handful of personal favorites.

Stepan, unfortunately, required actually having to fight off COVID (apparently?) in order to actually reach game fitness in time for the play-in round, and continues to demonstrate zero accountability for the team's poor performances when in front of the camera.

I've said repeatedly he was let down by RT coddling him throughout the post-AS collapse...mis/over-utilizing him, primarily. At the same time, what can the HC do with a massive black hole down the center of his entire lineup? The things Stepan could control...his care level both on and off the ice...were sadly lacking.

And that's not how you become a legend in the shirt.

Maybe you are right? I also think he is not performing + - the money.

But i think this team (Team!) made the playoffs since a decade.

I also dont like some things and maybe players, but its important to show some respect.

Its not a camel market in turkey, it is the best hockey league in the world.
You want respect for this unsuccessful desert hockey franchise?
Lets make the first step!?

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
A whole lot of peruvian marching powder.
Maybe this way we can get OEL to care.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->