What will reward be for Vegas tampering on Pietrangelo?

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Out of curiosity, which of these two is on the more likely end of that spectrum....I mean, if it pleases you to answer, Your Holiness.
I've got a MUCH better chance of becoming Pope, so that's definitely the upper-bound. Not to say those chances are good, or even remote...but God works in mysterious ways.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
So what? UFA had started. Does it take 24 hours or more for agencies to secure a plane?
It takes 24-48 hours to get a flight plan approved for some smaller aircraft including private unless it's considered an emergency service.

That said the approval can come really fast, sometimes hours if there isn't any issue with the airspace or timing.

Reactions: Em etah Eh

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Plane was booked before free agency even opened, believe it was a entire day ahead of it.

TurgPavs

Jan 7, 2019
The was discussion on BK and Rivs about this a few days ago and apparently there was a privately owned plane that took off from Toronto, landed at Spirit of St. Louis, 45 minute layover, then flew into Henderson Executive airport, well before UFA started.

Reactions: TheDizee

TurgPavs

Jan 7, 2019
ON JR's point, his nose has been so far up Petro's rear end for the past 6 months, I have lost respect for the guy. But I am sure he has all the information you need and he will share it with you for a $60 subscription to the Athletic.

Reactions: Spektre

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
The was discussion on BK and Rivs about this a few days ago and apparently there was a privately owned plane that took off from Toronto, landed at Spirit of St. Louis, 45 minute layover, then flew into Henderson Executive airport, well before UFA started.
The picture of him at the airport that was leaked by airport staff occurred well into the UFA period. Did he take a plane to Vegas on that flight, immediately fly back to STL and then board another plane for Vegas where the staff photographed him? Did airport staff who tweeted the picture know enough about the ins and outs of the CBA that they took the photo a day earlier and then held on to it a day so Petro/Vegas wouldn't get caught tampering?

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I love JR, he has raise the bar in the writing. Before ahtletic he sucked so much Army's and Hitch pinkie that it unreadable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad