What will our playoff lineup look like?

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
So when the salary cap is no longer a factor and we don’t have to play multiple AHLers and stick defenders on the 4th line, what will our lineup look like?

I’m guessing the top 4 D will be some combination of Theo, Petro, Martinez and McNabb with Whitecloud and Hauge rounding it out.

But what will our forward lines look like? Will Glass return? A minuscule chance we see Krebs? What does everyone think?

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Pretty easy to guess:

PSS
Year 1
Janmark-Nosek-Tuch
Carrier-Roy-Kolesar/Reaves

Martini-Petro
McNabb-Theo
Hague-Whitecloud

As for goalie, Fleury has been Pete's go to vs the best opposition so probably is the starter too.

Reactions: CupInSIX

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Pretty easy to guess:

PSS
Year 1
Janmark-Nosek-Tuch
Carrier-Roy-Kolesar/Reaves

Martini-Petro
McNabb-Theo
Hague-Whitecloud

As for goalie, Fleury has been Pete's go to vs the best opposition so probably is the starter too.

I don't think those third or fourth lines are easy to guess, or for sure right, at all. Especially with no cap and more of the young guys an option. And in goal, he's literally rotated like every game when both have been healthy.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I don't think those third or fourth lines are easy to guess, or for sure right, at all. Especially with no cap and more of the young guys an option. And in goal, he's literally rotated like every game when both have been healthy.
I made aneducated guess taking those parameters into consideration, yes.

This is the Knights, pretty predictable.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012

If healthy I think that bottom 6 is what we're going to see. I'd much rather see someone who can actually make a play with the puck on one of the 4th line wings, but I've got no reason to believe PDB won't continue to trot out guys that do nothing but hit there.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I made aneducated guess taking those parameters into consideration, yes.

This is the Knights, pretty predictable.

They have played like half their games with less than twelve forwards or a defenseman on the fourth line or some other less ideal setup because they've had literally no breathing room cap wise. With the shackles off they could do something else, especially if Krebs makes an impression.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
They have played like half their games with less than twelve forwards or a defenseman on the fourth line or some other less ideal setup because they've had literally no breathing room cap wise. With the shackles off they could do something else, especially if Krebs makes an impression.

I would love to see a Stephenson-Krebs-Tuch line. Speed for days.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I'm gonna guess our power play will look something like this....

404_page_not_found.jpeg

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I'm gonna guess our power play will look something like this....

404_page_not_found.jpeg

And PDB will say I don't see anything wrong with that. We will keep shooting pucks that have a 1% chance of going in because thats who we are and that's what we do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad