What will average attendance be this season?

What will Ottawa's average attendance per game be in 2018-19?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Last year's average attendance was 15,829. You think we'll get better attendance after trading away the team's best player in franchise history? I'll take that bet.

They are converting the tarped area into a cheap gallery. Is it standing room? I expect that will help keep the numbers from plummeting, but average ticket price will be lower.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
It would send an interesting signal if the 67's sold out every game this season. I'll certainly be following them more closely (i.e. buying more tickets) than in the past this season.

Probably a better price point for many, anyways. No one has gone in years, if they have better crowds that will be a rush for the kids playing.

Reactions: DrEasy

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Pick an exact number in that range and I'd love to take some action on the under
I think i'd do even odds at 16k. Even if only because i think they'll go back to a lot of comped tickets this season. I much prefer to bet on team performance than fan performance though.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Last year's average attendance was 15,829. You think we'll get better attendance after trading away the team's best player in franchise history? I'll take that bet.
and that was with 8000 season tickets or equivalents. Rumours are we're at 400 this year. I think they'll give out some freebees to try and hide the carnage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad