What we want for the 2019 play-offs...

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
in order to benefit the Rangers the most. I think I have everything.

1) Tampa take it all. Will swap the 2nd, which at best would be 58th overall to 31st overall.

2) Stars come out of the Central and lose in the WCF, to make that 2nd either 28th or 29th overall.

3) For the winnipeg pick to move up the board. Tampa vs Carolina in the ECF and Stars vs Vegas or Colorado in the WCF. Picks 16-27 are the teams that lose in the first 2 rounds. Anyone who won their division go to the back of that range. Rest are based on points from 16-X and then the division winners arranged by points. This would make that Winnipeg pick 19th overall.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
in order to benefit the Rangers the most. I think I have everything.

1) Tampa take it all. Will swap the 2nd, which at best would be 58th overall to 31st overall.

With how dominant TBL has been this season over the entire league the odds are pretty good for this one.

2) Stars come out of the Central and lose in the WCF, to make that 2nd either 28th or 29th overall.

Central is wide open. Stars have been good on defense, Bishop has been fine and hopefully fully recovered from an injury and their offensive weapons are on par with pretty much any team in the West. Definitely have a fighters chance to get to WCF.

3) For the winnipeg pick to move up the board. Tampa vs Carolina in the ECF and Stars vs Vegas or Colorado in the WCF. Picks 16-27 are the teams that lose in the first 2 rounds. Anyone who won their division go to the back of that range. Rest are based on points from 16-X and then the division winners arranged by points. This would make that Winnipeg pick 19th overall.

Same as in 2) re. the West. In the East it's very unlikely that Carolina will make it out of 1st round, nevermind the 2nd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad