What We Learned: Avs/Preds

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Did anyone notice Cliche much? He has NHL size and NHL speed but apart from that he wasn't all that noticable, which if you are a fourth line center and a PK guy probably isn't the worst thing.

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
I think, the PP looked really good in game 1 so the weaker performance in the 2nd game isn't worrying me. I have learned to trust Roy and I think the PP will be good again against the Leafs.

With Nashville being one of the strongest defensive teams, I am not worried at all.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
I'm just so excited Tanguay's back.
Really can't explain how happy I am with this.

So pumped seeing him on the ice here again.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
I'm just so excited Tanguay's back.
Really can't explain how happy I am with this.

So pumped seeing him on the ice here again.

I agree, I like his way of playing. He just wants to own everyone and score some highlight reel goal every time, of course sometimes he could make the simple play, but he's so good passer. Great trade.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I agree, I like his way of playing. He just wants to own everyone and score some highlight reel goal every time, of course sometimes he could make the simple play, but he's so good passer. Great trade.

He was definitely half-assing it after Iggy was traded. Would get the points since he was the most talented player on the flames, but you could tell he stopped trying.

Tanguay looks completely different here on the Avs.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
I was gonna post this as a poll on the main boards but decided not to.

Are we becoming the team to hate in the NHL?

Because that's what I learned after this game. We have played 2 teams and have potentially started 2 rivalries :sarcasm:

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course

Because that's what I learned after this game. We have played 2 teams and have potentially started 2 rivalries :sarcasm:

Every game is Wednesday night rivalry for Avs.

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City

I wont go that far, i would say we are becoming harder to play against.
Once Wilson comes back and gets his physical game going that will up the ante. Just imagine what we are gonna be like when Siemens is part of the equation, good lord.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto

You get enemies when you get good.. It's a very good sign. :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad