What was the worst jersey in modern NHL history?

LamorielloAndSon

May 28, 2018
In honor of the Isles bringing back fisherman jerseys for sale at their team store I thought I would pose the question of what was the worst jersey of the modern era? The Fisherman? The Buffaslug? The Vancouver "V"? The Brent Yormark Islanders Jersey? Any of the 10,000 Habs centenary heritage jerseys? What's your pick?
If you hate the bklyn Jersey your opinion should never be taken seriously, it’s like they made the adidas all stars into a hockey jersey

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I get what the Canucks were trying to do... but the Canucks China warm up specials were really awful IMO. They should have added more green to replace the blue in their other jersey than MS Paint their logo on a red backdrop. Green is also a lucky color in Chinese culture. The patch looks pretty cool, but it looks crooked and out of place on the jersey.

cut.jpg

Canucks to celebrate Chinese New Year with commemorative warmup jerseys

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
As a general rule I go with any of the oilers puke orange jerseys... but man some of these are so so so much worse

puckpilot

Oct 23, 2016
I loved that jersey. I actually own one with Jason Allison on the back. Feels like double cringe now, maybe it’s worth money

Hey, never let anyone telly you what you can or can not love.

I grew up with Vancouver's plate of spaghetti jersey. Yeah, it's not the greatest, but I got good memories that go along with that jersey, so I can't hate on it.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The current Nashville home jerseys.

It's everything wrong with the mustard mobile and it replaced a great jersey.

I know everyone has this weird phobia with piping but it was working for them.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I get what the Canucks were trying to do... but the Canucks China warm up specials were really awful IMO. They should have added more green to replace the blue in their other jersey than MS Paint their logo on a red backdrop. Green is also a lucky color in Chinese culture. The patch looks pretty cool, but it looks crooked and out of place on the jersey.

cut.jpg

Canucks to celebrate Chinese New Year with commemorative warmup jerseys
The blue in the logo looks awful

Reactions: Vilam

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
The Buffaslug Jerseys. Ugly jersey, beyond horrendous logo. We thought they were a prank when they were unveiled. And I still think someone lost a bet somewhere along the line with these "classics"....

imagesUEBJ1FYJ.jpg

The subject of constant ridicule. And to be honest, they deserved the scorn they received.

images9OEUACGS.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad