What trades or UFA signings do you think Stevie has up his sleeve?

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
i wouldnt doubt it if yzermans outlook all along has been aquire led's and see if he fits the design this season . then if so offer him a longish term contract , say 4 years , to become the senior member / leader of the defense while sporting an A on his sweater ...

Gyldenlove

Jun 10, 2013
Full season of Fabbri, Larkin, and Dekeyser will probably help as well, and if Suter maintains/improves his production. Plus Leddy's puck moving and offense is something we were sorely lacking.

I am not holding out hope that all players will play a full season. But I did forget about Leddy, good point.

ThankGord

Jul 11, 2018
GR, MI
I am not holding out hope that all players will play a full season. But I did forget about Leddy, good point.

Very fair, it's difficult to see DDK making it through a full season and injuries to the rest of the guys are inevitable. I think we'll see an improvement though. How much of an improvement it is depends on the young guys which is exciting IMO.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
im thinking yzerman is looking to add a smart respected vet forward as teacher . a guy like parisi or staal that can help , by example , to teach the pp units . now that i think about it teach the young centers in larkin - veleno - razz , bet yzermans made an offer to staal

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
im thinking yzerman is looking to add a smart respected vet forward as teacher . a guy like parisi or staal that can help , by example , to teach the pp units . now that i think about it teach the young centers in larkin - veleno - razz , bet yzermans made an offer to staal

We already DID add respected vet forward teacher Sam Gagner. We don't need to add anymore graybeards.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
we have huge amount of prospects , we need to see if they can become NHL players . Some of them going to stuck with RW from day one , some needs to more time to develop . they need get playing time in NHL as much as possible , so don't need to bring guys who block our kids for playing in NHL .

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Nobody is gonna give Seider a hard time because Seider is around:naughty:

:laugh: :naughty:
Capture.PNG

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Here’s a fun one to ponder; Nick Schmaltz for Veleno? No source, just spitballing an idea

Schmaltz is somewhat enticing, age + RHS-2C.

But 177lbs & $5.85 * 5 yrs. Don't like the salary & term for .6ppg career guy. 177lbs! We have enough small forwards.

I'd rather roll the dice on $4.45m Dvorak w/lower acquisition cost. Don't wanna give up JV for either.
Ras+ sure.

AZ loves their cheap contracts, perpetual rebuilds.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Schmaltz is somewhat enticing, age + RHS-2C.

But 177lbs & $5.85 * 5 yrs. Don't like the salary & term for .6ppg career guy. 177lbs! We have enough small forwards.

I'd rather roll the dice on $4.45m Dvorak w/lower acquisition cost. Don't wanna give up JV for either.
Ras+ sure.

AZ loves their cheap contracts, perpetual rebuilds.

His salary is too high for what Schmaltz brings.

better Red than Dead

Apr 23, 2021
Meh. Veleno has the potential to be as good or better than Schmaltz but is currently a lot cheaper.

But Rasmussen for Christine Dvorak? Yes please.
There’s not an NHL team
Who wouldn’t have interest in Dvorak, if he’s available, which I don’t think he is, Detroit would have to pay up to compete with the other teams

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad