What trades or UFA signings do you think Stevie has up his sleeve?

WingNut

Jun 21, 2016
I want Eichel. I'd love to wait and get Wright possibly next year but Eichel is a signed superstar C who's price may not ever be this low because of the injury concern.

2022 1st/Raymond
Bert
Hronek
Rasmussen
one of our your D prospects not named Seider or Edvinson

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
I want Eichel. I'd love to wait and get Wright possibly next year but Eichel is a signed superstar C who's price may not ever be this low because of the injury concern.

2022 1st/Raymond
Bert
Hronek
Rasmussen
Uhhhh, is that what you would trade Eichel for? I wouldn’t trade for Raymond straight up, let alone that giant insane package.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018

2022 1st/Raymond
Bert
Hronek
Rasmussen
You think Eichel that much?

WingNut

Jun 21, 2016
Uhhhh, is that what you would trade Eichel for? I wouldn’t trade for Raymond straight up, let alone that giant insane package.

Hopefully it would cost less but Eichel is a superstar C in his mid-20's. He would cost a pretty penny. The lower the cost the better

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI

2022 1st/Raymond
Bert
Hronek
Rasmussen

WTF….!?

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
I could honestly see us making a run at Edler.

Yzerman said after the draft he needs to start getting players to support Seider, Hronek and Dylan and Leddy was just the start of that.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
After seeing what Seth Jones went for I think the ask would be kind of tough.

A 1st + Hronek + Wallinder probably. I probably pay that if we're drafting outside of the top 10 next year.
I couldn’t justify giving up a 2022 first with that draft class and the potential for a top 3 pick. Not sure on werenski anymore due to the draft and what we have coming on the back end. Mind you D are always attractive to teams so can always flip a couple of them for a true 1 C

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
Stevie I don't think will go hog wild on UFA's. Flip, Helm, Biega are gone. Possibly Ryan and Gagner to be signed. He will sign Glendening and my gut feeling is that Marc Staal will resign with Detroit and be paired up with Stecher again. Stevie won't sign high priced UFA's. All his Detroit resigned UFA signings will be 1-3 year deals. Bring in Alec Martinez on a 2 year deal at 5 million AAV or Suter 1 year 3 million.

Last edited:

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
I hope for Suter @ $4.5/1yr or Martinez @ $4.75/2yr....I think both find contenders, or at least playoff teams.

Barring that, I hope a cap casualty Top6F & Top4 LD is available & cheap or w/sweetener (Ghost would've fit). Both preferably short term TDL bait.

Will settle for:

Merrill/Stall 1yr...either is likely if neither Suter/Martinez sign.

LGD 2yr/$2m. I could take it or go with Pearson/Ras/Namestnikov 4C.

I wanna see Veleno, Raymond, Berggren full time from Day 1.

rest of our UFA's can go, plz go.

Last edited:

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Stevie I don't think will go hog wild on UFA's. Flip, Helm, Biega are gone. Possibly Ryan and Gagner to be signed. He will sign Glendening and my gut feeling is that Marc Staal will resign with Detroit and be paired up with Stecher again. Stevie won't sign high priced UFA's. All his Detroit resigned UFA signings will be 1-3 year deals. Bring in Alec Martinez on a 2 year deal at 5 million AAV or Suter 1 year 3 million.
My hope: none of the UFA's return. Let Berggren, Raymond, Pearson, Smith, Hirose, Turgeon, Svechnikov, Veleno, etc. compete for the measely three forward spots we need to fill. If we're going to sign a UFA, make it a legitimate top 6 player.

Wyzer Plan

May 11, 2011
My guess is someone like Mikael Granlund or Paul Stasny, someone who is suited for left wing and can play center.

Also I think Ryan Murray is the defensemen we sign. I'd like Martinez but I think he signs with a contender.

The rest will be minor depth signings.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
trade dekeyser to oil at 50% retained for kassian . holland saves 2.5 and helps his 3rd pairing / d depth . we get a legit cop that can also skate and plays well around net

Reactions: waltdetroit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad