What trade idea you don't like, but won't be mad, if it happens?

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Our 7th for Pittsburgh's 7th. I would find it pointless but I guess it's slightly possible their pick would be earlier and not significant to get upset about.

More seriously, maybe Leivo to somewhere if the value is there? I want him to get a chance here before we sell low before giving him that chance, but it's getting to the point where having him rot again this year before he leaves as a UFA in the offseason because he's short of 80 career games doesn't sound like the route to go.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Nurse and/or RNH for a top four RHD.

I'd probably puke if we traded RNH and he got the mental side of his game together without us.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Brouwer for an upturned broom with a bucket for a head.

Lose a body on the PK but free up cap space. :dunno:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Marner for a D-man. Don't think it is going to happen, don't want it to happen, but I wouldn't necessarily be upset if it did.

Came here to say this. Don't love the idea of trading Marner but if the return is a defender of similar or equal quality I can certainly come to terms with it.

(and probably grow to love)

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
I've seen "Reinhart for Hanifin" so much over the past however long that I've become almost completely numb to it.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Marner for a dman. I love the kid and I love the way our offense can dominate like this but if it helps us win a cup it's worth it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad