What to Expect from Lundin?

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
McGuire said he was a safe defensive dman: you don't notice him and that's a good thing

I just saw him on TV and he has a ridiculous haircut

He comes as advertised then ... plays a safe game.

We need a Defensive D. We're not relying on this guy to run the PP.

Just to do the simple things.

Exactly ... and he is doing exactly that so far, he had a little difficulty with one play but he also made some good safe plays.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
My guess is that Wiercioch could be the guy that is returned to Bingo because Boroweicki has a little more NHL experience & has been around longer & the organization have made it clear they like him. Benoit likely isn't going anywhere because he has to go through waivers. Da Costa could be returned to Bingo with Wiercioch for their next game.

I appreciate your love for big, tough players - but why on earth does Wiercioch deserve to get sent down over Boro? Wiercioch has been better in every facet of the game in the games both played. There on ice production doesn’t even compare.

arglebargle

Feb 27, 2008
Looked like he fit in nicely. He seems to have the right type of skills for a puck possession team despite not really being a big offensive threat.

Healfezza

Sep 9, 2008
Red Deer
I was at the game last night and I honestly thought Lundin was our worst defenceman at even strength. He consistantly had trouble handling the puck in his own zone and made many small errors.

Now that being said it could simply be rust and readjusting to the NHL speed. I hope this is the case because I feel that our defence would be much better suited to have Weircoch playing and Lundin in the press box if he continues to play like he did last night.

I see people praising his play last night, but I guess I saw something totally different.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad