What thug players do you want for our maple leafs next season?

What thug players do you want for our maple leafs next season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
So yeah, we and our gm dubas, kyle is getting us some new fresh thugs next season, so our team can (too) in the playoffs like the other teams did. It's so simple, get em and win some. If you don't you lose and at the same time none of the other general managers in the league is not voting YOU in the general manager of the year award show period.
So my question simple y'all. Whom of the thugs does y'all want to see in our legendary maple leafs next season, so we can win too? Simmonds, Wayne already done said he wants to be here and will be here and will also change our culture and make an impact instantly. So he is my go to guy in the beginning. I also picked Borowiechki as a "surprising" one to get on the free agency. So there's too already. Simmonds is a guaranteed one. Eakin or some other lil thug might be the C way to go, a real cheap sucka too.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
If Borocop isn't looking for a huge raise. I would take him as a bottom pairing D for us. Assuming we don't go after AP that is. If we're going after AP, we're going to have no roster space or money for him. Reaves, I'm not sure if he's a UFA, pretty sure he isn't. Vegas would be foolish to give him up.

Reactions: Auston Escobar

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Is there a none of the above option? Get a young guy like Lawson Crouse that can actually play in the top 9 and manage the puck half decently, or just get better players.

Unless you have an entire 4th line of these guys (very expensive) then adding one of them to play 8 minutes really doesn't have any effect.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Whoever is most expensive. Apparently we have no cap issues so may as well get the best.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Is there a none of the above option? Get a young guy like Lawson Crouse that can actually play in the top 9 and manage the puck half decently, or just get better players.

Unless you have an entire 4th line of these guys (very expensive) then adding one of them to play 8 minutes really doesn't have any effect.
I put out the big selection and the note for: "Other thug (whom?)" sire. So there you can tell who would be better than all these. I like your choice sire very much. A Crouse would kill in toronto, bigg tyme. And a whole lot. Would also score-a-lot records too. I would welcome Crouse with open arms immediately sire. And am all for it. Great catch there sir. That's a do-a-lot player right thurr like chingy said back in his prime.

Reactions: The Cobra and qqaz

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Brenden Lemieux,Brenden Dillon and Lawson crouse would be nice players to add. From the list i would say Martin but doubting that. Simmons and Perry too are gooders

Reactions: Coachcorner

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I put out the big selection and the note for: "Other thug (whom?)" sire. So there you can tell who would be better than all these. I like your choice sire very much. A Crouse would kill in toronto, bigg tyme. And a whole lot. Would also score-a-lot records too. I would welcome Crouse with open arms immediately sire. And am all for it. Great catch there sir. That's a do-a-lot player right thurr like chingy said back in his prime.
Ching-ching

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Brenden Lemieux,Brenden Dillon and Lawson crouse would be nice players to add. From the list i would say Martin but doubting that. Simmons and Perry too are gooders
Oh, totally forgot bout Brendan Lemieux sire............................................. sorry about that one. One of my favourites from the last season. Taken big steps, can also score some. Even played on the second pp at times with the rangers, and the PK killa situation. He would make us instantly a better team for surely. Sure his dad would like to see him being a maple leaf also. I forgot about him because he has stabilized so strongly the whole rangers jersey and situation. Real solid on that ranger rock. But could be ours, if we move thangs and do thangs.

Reactions: Wafflewhipper

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Get some guys who not only can play....but HATE to lose!

Defeat rests too lightly on this groups shoulders.....for my liking!

Reactions: The Cobra

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
So yeah, we and our gm dubas, kyle is getting us some new fresh thugs next season, so our team can (too) in the playoffs like the other teams did. It's so simple, get em and win some. If you don't you lose and at the same time none of the other general managers in the league is not voting YOU in the general manager of the year award show period.
So my question simple y'all. Whom of the thugs does y'all want to see in our legendary maple leafs next season, so we can win too? Simmonds, Wayne already done said he wants to be here and will be here and will also change our culture and make an impact instantly. So he is my go to guy in the beginning. I also picked Borowiechki as a "surprising" one to get on the free agency. So there's too already. Simmonds is a guaranteed one. Eakin or some other lil thug might be the C way to go, a real cheap sucka too.

Excellent choices for thugs, Coach.

I've made mine.

And I'll live with them.

'Til the day I die!

:clap:

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
No thugs. I want skilled harder players in the top 6/9.

Stop cheaping out on the bottom 6.
Improve the D.
Find a solid player like a Gallagher that can join the core up front.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->