What the Jets need to address positionally this off season

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I get your point - but it means that Roslovic has had to have received significantly less opportunity since he was about 14YO. If he was that good he would get the opportunity.

How have you concluded that Little is slowly going downhill? One (slightly) off season? Come on, give the guy a break!

Ehlers and Connor are both LW's :laugh:. But Rosie would still have had to leap over either Wheeler or Laine to get to 2RW. But even at 3RW, he didn't exactly hit it out of the park. He showed that he was capable at that level - not elite at that level.

I think he has a decent chance of becoming a good 2C at some point. But not yet. He has to get to be better than Little first. So far, he has not.
And I'm saying I don't know who either played with when they were 14 or what their competition was like, who their coaches were. Were their parents going through divorce? I'd say in the playoffs he was the best of the Perrault little Roslo line. I remember him setting Perrault up more than Perrault or little set him up or dangle it and make a really nice play only to have no one with him.
We can argue all day as I'm just repeating my point and hoping for the best.
Also it's not even about whose better. It's also about who plays what style of game and has a better connection with whoever else is playing in the second line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->