What the HECK Amazon???

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I just got home to my apartment and had a surprise package that I was thinking maybe perhaps was a early X-mas gift so I was immediately excited to unlock my door, go into my place and sit down and open up the package to see what might be inside of it, thinking X-mas is literally coming earlier and earlier so maybe this will get my holiday spirits uplifted and pumped up more than they already are already. But... upon further review after a quick glance to see who the package was for and who it was from I see that it was too me and it was from a familiar retailer and I recalled in my memory having dealt with this retailer months and months and months ago thru Amazon!

Low, and beholden it was literally some speedo-styled swimming wear (not by the brand but in the style of that iconic brand as they are not trunks or board-shorts but are literally like briefs but for swimming inside of) that I had ordered back in the month of MAY 2018 and had yet to ever receive even after months and months and months of mostly one-sided disputes and correspondences with the actual seller using Amazon to sell their wares. I had totally forgotten about this purchase and am now infuriated at receiving it because they are literally not in the style that I am looking forward to literally rocking on my bottom this coming swim-suit season in 2019. Now I would like to request a refund and return them but AMAZON is saying that it is now well beyond the time-period for me to request this course of action and I am literally stuck with these shorts I guess which is literally a travesty in customer relationship servicing if you ask me for my opinion on this! Amazon basically told me essentially to literally go "pound sand" because I can't do anything about this and they say I should have requested a refund from the seller MONTHS ago but I said how can I get a refund and return for something I literally never ever even recieved until now? And now it's too late? They say I should have cancelled the order but I said how when the order is literally already out for delivery months and months and months ago (according to the seller)????

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
mr-turk-multi-bondi-swim-brief-multicolor-product-2-418037052-normal.jpeg

These are the item delivered to me literally 7 months later and I am now looking for something a little more subdew'd and less "loudly" printed like maybe perhaps something with just stripes or floral but not both of those patterns together?

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Couldnt possibly be that important or expensive if you forgot. Also does it come with oil, lube, and a silver hoop earring or do you have to buy those individually?

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Ashbae is no more??? @VickAshley
She thinks they are too flashy and flamboyant and wants me to literally "tone it down" a couple of notches so I will be needing to get something with a little more length or at least less colourfulness than these as she thinks the tightness in combination with the patterns is calling too much attention to what the shorts contain within them.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
She thinks they are too flashy and flamboyant and wants me to literally "tone it down" a couple of notches so I will be needing to get something with a little more length or at least less colourfulness than these as she thinks the tightness in combination with the patterns is calling too much attention to what the shorts contain within them.

Get a pair of boxers with a big :) over the schlong

Bitches love that shit

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Get a pair of boxers with a big :) over the schlong

*****es love that ****
I have those but they are not good for swimming in, too lose and they come down/off of my body when the waves are really wavey. But thanks. Also am happy that you are finally being nice to me when everyone else has turnt against me for no reason what-so ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->