What the H happened to the PP??? worried?

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Tampa is nothing but pretty passes and plays...some games it works some games it does not...I follow them closely, if you think they are crashing the net any harder than Chicago, they simply are not. skill skill skill, cross ice pass killers!

The Tampa PP is constantly in motion and looks a bit different every time I see them.

From what I have seen their PP is the epitome of taking what the ops gives them.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
The Tampa PP is constantly in motion and looks a bit different every time I see them.

From what I have seen their PP is the epitome of taking what the ops gives them.
and I agree with that, but from what I read from you, seems you keep talking about net presence and someone parking their rear in front of the net/and not looking for the perfect pass, outside of J.T Miller they really do not do that net front wise.. Point works down low very similar to Toews, but they are simply deadly because of how they pass the puck around, and when you can have Stammer at one far dot and Kucherov on the other far dot both waiting for one-timers/or setting up someone else, they are just simply blessed with the amount of skill they have.

we will be fine, you can stop skilled only so long, the power play looks fine to me, just your typical ups and downs after scorching teams for a month,

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
/\ Hope so. I wish Hawks had the same sniping ability. You certainly don't see a lot of dumb needless passes from the Lightning on the PP. When Hawks falter it seems that's all we see. It's all very pretty though :sarcasm:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
/\ Hope so. I wish Hawks had the same sniping ability. You certainly don't see a lot of dumb needless passes from the Lightning on the PP. When Hawks falter it seems that's all we see. It's very pretty though :sarcasm:
I will say this, if the Hawks keep winning and the power play struggles a bit, I think we can all jump on the bandwagon (those currently not) - the power play saved this team from last place, now they are actually playing like a f***ing team overall.

Reactions: BobbyJet

Geoist

May 1, 2015
You think that 8 failed PP's in a row isn't a big deal?

If the pp was not moving and getting shot opportunities then there'd be reasons to be worried. Did not check the whole thread, but do you have numbers to show we aren't generating opportunities lately?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad