Movies: What superhero movie are you most looking forward to in 2023?

What superhero movie are you most looking forward to in 2023?

• The Flash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue Beetle

• Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom

• Total voters

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
I voted Ant-Man strictly because of the Jonathan Majors factor. I really enjoy everything I've seen of him and thought he was a great capoff to Loki. I'm excited to see , let's say, a less benevolent version of Nathaniel Richards.

Tempted to vote Flashpoint though. What are they going to do with that mess?

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Ant-Man … loved the Kang appearance in Loki and this movie will give us the first full intro to the MCU’s next big bad. Plus I thinking we will start to see some of the Phase 4 movies get tied together.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Ant-Man … loved the Kang appearance in Loki and this movie will give us the first full intro to the MCU’s next big bad. Plus I thinking we will start to see some of the Phase 4 movies get tied together.
I go ant man first for the same reasons as you. Guardians second as this is the end for Gunn and a couple of the actors. I go marvels 3 as I never got into the Disney plus series. I would have gone Aquaman third but they are rebooting everything so here’s no payoff for this film.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Probably these 3 in this order

Guardians 3 - should be light enough to go see with my daughter

Shazam - same reason as above

Antman - based on the trailer I can see this one confusing my wife, and possibly me as well

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Guardians and Spiderverse. I don't really care about the rest.

I'll see Ant Man cause it feels like essential viewing to whether MCU Phase 4 and 5 will work. But Ant Man has seriously never landed with me. I like the character but his movies have been super meh.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Guardians and Spiderverse. I don't really care about the rest.

I'll see Ant Man cause it feels like essential viewing to whether MCU Phase 4 and 5 will work. But Ant Man has seriously never landed with me. I like the character but his movies have been super meh.
Any man has always felt like a filler movie trilogy. It’s got a lower budget and the movies are reflective of that. But Quantimania seems pertinent to the next batch of Avengers movies.

Spider verse I will catch that on. A steaming platform.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad