NFL: What Super Bowl matchup do you want?

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Saints/Chiefs because that's who I picked this week. Can't go wrong with any of the four possible matchups. It isn't like last year where the Supeebowl could have been ruined by having Jacksonville in it.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I guess Chiefs-Rams but at this point don't really care. As a Panthers fan I don't like the Saints or the Patriots (SB 38 still stings) but they've got their titles so whatever.

But Chiefs-Rams would be something new at least.

Oct 18, 2011
Saints Chiefs

Mahomes is probably going to be the MVP. Brees will be runner-up, the awards are the night before...Brees will be playing with a major chip on his shoulder against one of the greatest phenoms the sport has ever seen

Pat's/Rams does nothing for me

Anything else should be great tho

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Chiefs v. Rams (rematch of two dynamic offenses)
Pats v. Rams (Brady's career comes full circle)

Basically any combination that does not include the Saints.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
As long as the Chiefs are there I'm good. I'm not someone who hates the Patriots, but it's become boring at this point. I'm really not interested in seeing Brady "further cement" his claim as the best QB, even that has been done multiple times. Also don't care that much about a Brady vs. Brees matchup.

Chiefs are legitimately one of the most entertaining teams I've ever seen. Would love to see Mahomes and co. in the Super Bowl.

As for the Saints or Rams, I think the Saints are a more entertaining team, and it may be a more entertaining Super Bowl if it was Chiefs vs. Saints, but I absolutely despise that organization. Nobody I dislike more than Sean Payton, and being a Vikings fan, their history over the last 10 years has made me hate them.

I think the ridiculous Chiefs vs. Rams game makes it intriguing enough to highly anticipate a rematch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad