What style of red heritage jersey do you prefer?

Which one

• Total voters

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Belleville's third or Ottawa's third?

Davidsson-8-1024x681.jpg

ottawa-senators.jpg

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I like Bellevilles inverse stripe color pattern. Not sure if it's just the picture but their jerseys looks brighter which is nicer to me.

Reactions: Cosmix

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
I get silver seven thing so I appreciate that's why they did it but I prefer the Belleville third because it's simpler and cleaner without the third stripe and different color logo.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I dont like any of the red jerseys for Ottawa in general. Prefer the black.

I was a big fan of the original Senators look during the expansion era and I think the brand would look a lot better going primarily with black, with red accent as opposed to a primarily red team with white and black. Saw this on Icethetics. Such a great, clean look. I really hope the Ottawa Senators go back to this look:

icethetics concepts | Sensible and Sensational

Totally agree, those jerseys are sharp.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I was a big fan of the original Senators look during the expansion era and I think the brand would look a lot better going primarily with black, with red accent as opposed to a primarily red team with white and black. Saw this on Icethetics. Such a great, clean look. I really hope the Ottawa Senators go back to this look:

icethetics concepts | Sensible and Sensational
Yeah, I like these too. But I think the graphic designer outdid themselves a bit. They look like something you'd go surfing in.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Both of those reds are fantastic jerseys. I probably choose the Belleville. The numbers are a little nicer (white border).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad