What stocks are you buying now? Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
It is kind of crazy how people do not realize that some form of crypto will be the future, hell even now I NEVER have cash on me, My paycheck gets direct deposited in my account, I then use bill pay and my debit card to handle everything else. Eventually paper money will be gone and most likely we will have some form of government crypto I would guess or governments will partner with existing crypto.... I mean decades away but maybe in my lifetime

And many just see crypto -> money

They don't understand that money is only one aspect on a large list of capabilities that a well designed blockchain delivers.

Reactions: TheBluePenguin

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
It is kind of crazy how people do not realize that some form of crypto will be the future, hell even now I NEVER have cash on me, My paycheck gets direct deposited in my account, I then use bill pay and my debit card to handle everything else. Eventually paper money will be gone and most likely we will have some form of government crypto I would guess or governments will partner with existing crypto.... I mean decades away but maybe in my lifetime

I don't see paper money ever going away. In developing countries, cash is king. If I go travelling to Thailand, rural communities aren't going to be taking crypto even if it's 50 years from now. It'll be a lot less prevalent though, and I can see some businesses in developed countries eventually refusing paper money.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
The Chinese food place I order from :laugh:

upload_2021-2-19_15-30-39.png

YLC

May 6, 2010
This Bitcoin run starting from early February is insane. How can it keep going up by several thousand per day? I hope there'll be a small pullback soon.

BreadManPanarin

Mar 15, 2017
This Bitcoin run starting from early February is insane. How can it keep going up by several thousand per day? I hope there'll be a small pullback soon.

I'm not sure if this is the "singularity", "event horizon", "paradigm shift", etc. or not. It may well drop 30-50% at any time and continue to do what it does. Run up, then crash, run up, then crash, etc.

However, in my opinion at some point we will reach (if we haven't reached it already) the point where it shifts from a predictable pattern of bull and bear markets to an "S curve adoption" where enough people realize it is the future and there is a stampede to get in which results in Bitcoin escaping the gravity well and embarking on a sustained parabolic long term run with no major pullback until everyone who wants to get in has gotten in.

Few understand. But that won't always be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->