What stocks are you buying now? Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playmaker09

Sep 11, 2008
Hey boys.

Today marks the beginning of the year of the ox bull in China.

Just saying.

CRAZY_FAN

Aug 26, 2002
Quebec
I would not be surprised to see SCR drop hard today due to the reverse split. Many people invest by looking at the stock price instead of the market cap which makes no sense at all. I still think SCR is overvalued now so I do hope it drops a lot so I may grab more. I like the company, but it is hard to justify the current value.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
I would not be surprised to see SCR drop hard today due to the reverse split. Many people invest by looking at the stock price instead of the market cap which makes no sense at all. I still think SCR is overvalued now so I do hope it drops a lot so I may grab more. I like the company, but it is hard to justify the current value.
GNOG is strange, goes down on good news. What’s your thoughts on it’s current path? I’m not selling but it seems to do weird things. Is it due to the warrants? I think I may have to add.

Last edited:
Reactions: SouthGeorge

CRAZY_FAN

Aug 26, 2002
Quebec
GNOG is strange, goes down on good news. What’s your thoughts on it’s current path? I’m not selling but it seems to do weird things.

I really don't know, it may be due to warrants redemption in March, to be honest it is hard for me to give the exact reason. The same can be said for RSI. Regarding GNOG I do look at the financials and the future growth and I know this one will go up significantly at some point. I do have a ton of shares in both GNOG and RSI since I feel those two are really undervalued when compared to peers.

Sometimes it takes months for the market to realize this. Have a look at the GAN chart, I was able to get into GAN almost right before it started moving up but some people saw the SP drop for months after IPO. I see GNOG and RSI having a similar breakout at some point, but I have no idea when will that breakout happen.

I keep telling myself that GNOG is profitable, is now in 2 states, trades at a cheaper multiple then peers and will likely have 6-8 more states added by eoy.

TheDanceOfMaternity

Jul 13, 2006
San Francisco, CA
So as an American expat in Estonia, there is suddenly a brand new rule that American citizens can't make investments via Estonian banks, which sucks because I have actually done really well with a lot of random local stocks, and I'm not looking forward to figuring out how to invest more, if it's even possible at all...

Is there any site/app to invest where you can transfer money from Estonia (or probably any smaller baltic/nordic country, and I will figure it out from there). My SoFi only links up to my American bank account, and I don't want to open a RH considering they may or may not let you sell when you actually want to.

Thanks!

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018

Yeah, I don't like the r/s especially 10 to 1. I hope it drops so I can get more though.

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal

Yeah, I don't like the r/s especially 10 to 1. I hope it drops so I can get more though.

I respectfully hope you're both wrong :)

Reactions: tom leafers

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Anybody looking for a pennystock. I had this one on my watch list for a pump and dump but has some good momentum. It's $HCMC basically they got like 9 grocery stores like Whole Foods and some vape shops. They are suing a billion dollar company for stealing their vape design $PM. Rumored to get 1-4 billion in settlement end of next week. Apparently have some of the best lawyers.

Here's some DD -

What the grocery store looks like

I'm not giving it my 100% stamp but you throw some spare change and it could be tens of thousands. All it would take is WSB finding out some billion dollar company is screwing over a little guy and get this into dollars. Also, the stores look decent and if they do get billions to improve and grow. Might be decent long term hold. It's basically a lottery ticket.

Reactions: Primary Assist

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Might be decent long term hold. It's basically a lottery ticket.

This has some classic signs of a pump and dump - "Once David beats Goliath we are going to get PAID!" - but like you said, it's a nice little lotto ticket. I put about $100 down so maybe it'll turn into something fun for me.

Reactions: SouthGeorge
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->