What stick should I get? help!

SomeoneWhoKnowsRory

Dec 9, 2006
Well I got an Easton Synergy Ultra stick from Canadian tire (Ya I know!) But I haven't found any info on this stick anywhere on the internet..The stick costed roughly $150.

Now I went to Sportschek today and seen a Easton Synergy Si-Core Grip stick for $116.99 and I like the stick..

Do you guys know what sticks these are? And which one should I go with?

abe jr

Jun 8, 2004
i like the si core...but id go with Warrior sticks...dolomite kovalev is the best stick i have ever used.

JonathanK

McOptimistic
Aug 1, 2005
Edmonton, AB
yeah i would not go with the synergy ultra. sportchek is the best place for sticks, and that is a nice price for a si-core. i have one and love it (not as good as my RBK 6k though).

SomeoneWhoKnowsRory

Dec 9, 2006
I brought back my Easton Synergy Ultra and got The Si-Core Grip, I love it just holding it haha. 455 grams with grip <3. 10 Performance, 9 Wear.

tyler9

Mar 23, 2007
you should forget about those sticks and look at the new rbk sickick.. there really good sticks,they have a little bit of weight to them but not alot

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
I'm thinking about getting a Mission Toxic Hossa curve stick flex85 , it's pretty cheap $80, any opinions? :help:

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Actually cheaper than $80...they're listing them for like $60 online. But I do believe it's the new price point stick for Mission replacing the Axis line. So your gonna get what you pay for, gonna be heavier and not as good performing as something nicer. But hey, I play beer league with cheaper OPS and don't care cause I suck :D

Ti-girl

Jan 29, 2005
Merida, Mexico
Depends on what you like.

I have a mission that I love, but I think my next stick is going to be a 2 piece, probably a zbubble or something similar in a 65-75 flex. I'm getting sick of breaking the blades all the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad