What Stanley Cup Final do you want to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018

As a fan whose team is no longer playing, I think I might like to see Tampa Bay vs. Colorado.

Both are very deep and very skilled teams. The tempo and flow of that series would be very fast.

Reactions: HabsQC

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
It would be super ironic for both ways.

If Isles would win : Knights would of lost to 2 different Trotz teams in the Stanley Cup Finals within 2 years/3 seasons.

If Knights would win : DeBoer would of coached a team to Stanley Cup after getting fired by a team
who beat them last season

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
It would be super ironic for both ways.

If Isles would win : Knights would of lost to 2 different Trotz teams in the Stanley Cup Finals in 3 years.

If Knights would win : DeBoer would of coached a team to Stanley Cup after getting fired by a team
who beat them last season
If the Isles win that series, it'd be the 3rd consecutive team that DeBoer has lead to the SCF but lost in his first year coaching that team

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Bruin Canucks.... is there even a question? Haha.

Old man Edler needs to tell the kids the lessons of poking a bear.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I'm torn between:

TB - COL
TB - VAN

I'd maybe prefer the latter, but I think the former is a better series.

If Vancouver takes out Vegas, I think I'm cheering for them. Those are my 3 favourite teams left.

Reactions: Danrs112

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Boston/Tampa vs Colorado/Vegas.

I think any combo of those teams would be good.

AMDZen

ME in the RED Circle
Apr 7, 2010
Denver
Home.Page.ZeN
As a hockey fan I want to see Lightning vs Avalanche, battle of the natural disasters would be awesome

As an avalanche fan I want to see Avalanche vs anyone else because I think the Avs would beat anyone else. Gotta get through Dallas and Vegas first of cour8, with the latter team being the toughest challenge IMO

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
If the Isles win that series, it'd be the 3rd consecutive team that DeBoer has lead to the SCF but lost in his first year coaching that team
That’s why you use him to get to the SCF and fire him before game 1.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
Islanders Nucks. Shades of 1981. Mike Bossy ends Richard Brodeur's Cinderella run.

It was 1982, and if the Islanders win they will have pulled some upsets along the way themselves. That Islanders team was 54-16-10. It would be hard not to call the Islanders 'Cinderella' as the lowest East seed remaining.

Reactions: Gordievsky

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Lightning/Avalanche would be wicked. Bruins/Canucks would be cool but Vancouver has no leftovers from 2011 whereas Boston still has some so the heat wouldn't really be there. Plus, no fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad