OT: What show should I watch next?

Deleted member 23124

With all due respect (and I know there is a language limitation for most here) but there's no better Sherlock than as played by Vasili Livanov in the series of Soviet movies from 1979 - 1986.
I"ve seen that series and I still agree that Brett is the best.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Two of the better movies in the apocalypse comedy genre are both installments of Zombieland.
I have seen the first one but not double tap.

For those who like a little supernatural to their period dramas, look for Terror: Infamy. It is a 10-episode anthology. The backdrop is Japanese Americans being interred at camps during WWII and there is a vengeful force against a family.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I have seen the first one but not double tap.

For those who like a little supernatural to their period dramas, look for Terror: Infamy. It is a 10-episode anthology. The backdrop is Japanese Americans being interred at camps during WWII and there is a vengeful force against a family.

Surprisingly it was just as entertaining as the first one and their shticks still felt fresh and not re-used.

Where can one find this Terror: Infamy

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Last nights episode of Homeland was not only the season finale but series finale as it’s 8 year run is over!

And it went out in style with a very satisfying ending which is never a sure thing as sometimes writers either jump the shark or leave things too clouded up.

That was not the case here as things ended up going full circle and for those like me who have been there from the beginning, Homeland ended its run a solid note and I for one will miss it.

As with any series that’s been on for almost a decade sure there is a season or two which isn’t as good as the others but for the most part a very very good show with a lot of moving pieces which keeps you quite entertained.

For those looking for a show to binge I highly recommend Homeland and so put it in the queue as I doubt highly you’ll be disappointed.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Last nights episode of Homeland was not only the season finale but series finale as it’s 8 year run is over!

And it went out in style with a very satisfying ending which is never a sure thing as sometimes writers either jump the shark or leave things too clouded up.

That was not the case here as things ended up going full circle and for those like me who have been there from the beginning, Homeland ended its run a solid note and I for one will miss it.

As with any series that’s been on for almost a decade sure there is a season or two which isn’t as good as the others but for the most part a very very good show with a lot of moving pieces which keeps you quite entertained.

For those looking for a show to binge I highly recommend Homeland and so put it in the queue as I doubt highly you’ll be disappointed.

A lot of seasons and I thought the final one was definitely one of the better ones for sure. The final episode episode / series conclusion was appropriately satisfying in its own right. TBH, before I saw it I thought it would end on a much darker note....

Reactions: Maximus

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Westerworld has been getting better with each season. Current (final) season 3 is great!

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004

Does Carrie finally get fired from the CIA for insubordination and being a national security risk?

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Does Carrie finally get fired from the CIA for insubordination and being a national security risk?

I'll send you a PM as I don't want to give away any spoilers for some peeps in here who might want to either start watching it or maybe haven't seen the final episode or season.

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX

I spent the whole episode wanting her to die Well, maybe the whole season. I still liked the show, but I had enough of Carrie's facial ticks and insubordination.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad