What seed are you guys wanting?

What seed do you guys want?

• Total voters

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
We're playing with house money this year, don't care who we play, it'll be fun to see the kids get to play in big games.
We aren't. We have a Hart trophy candidate established superstar, and a solid albeit shallow supporting cast in Voracek, Konecny, and Patrick on offense. We also have our first true #1 D pair in a long while. We SHOULD be in the playoffs. I don't understand having a defeatist attitude at this point. Many teams have similar issues. It's the cap era. We have the star power to pull some upsets. Lets go.

Reactions: DrinkFightFlyers

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I'm not even sure Pittsburgh is the favorite to win the first round if they play Columbus. I'd rather play Boston than either one of those teams.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
It wont be exciting. Its not 2012 or even 2014 anymore. Hakstol doesnt let them play the type of game they need to beat the pens or make it the exciting hockey we used to have in the match up.

im telling you , once we win a game or get a lead, that teams wheels are goiing to fall off. It has nothing to do with us, everything to do with them.

Laveuglette

Le meilleur receveur de passes de tous les temps
Apr 5, 2011
Quebec
NJ is losing, which is great. Do not want the last seed. It'll be Pitts or Wsh.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
We aren't. We have a Hart trophy candidate established superstar, and a solid albeit shallow supporting cast in Voracek, Konecny, and Patrick on offense. We also have our first true #1 D pair in a long while. We SHOULD be in the playoffs. I don't understand having a defeatist attitude at this point. Many teams have similar issues. It's the cap era. We have the star power to pull some upsets. Lets go.
Pretty much this. That's not to say I think we'll be the favorite or anything like that or that we'll challenge for a Cup, but I also don't get the "I'm just happy to be here" mindset.

Reactions: FlyerFaithful17

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
Sorry if someone already mention this, but finishing 3rd sucks even more once the draft roles around and one of our rivals takes “our guy” right in front of us

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
Sorry if someone already mention this, but finishing 3rd sucks even more once the draft roles around and one of our rivals takes “our guy” right in front of us
no worries because we'll just take our guy with the Blues pick after they lose tonight ;)!

Reactions: Tripod

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
NJ is losing, which is great. Do not want the last seed. It'll be Pitts or Wsh.
Yea true. I was a little worried with both cbus and jersey playing. But yea no Atlantic division sounds good to me. Hopefully the caps hold on and the jackets win and the avs lose. Can’t even imagine that kind of luck

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Would like the Caps, but Devils and Jackets are both doing everything to avoid the Pens, so we will almost surely be the Pens

Reactions: Jtown

nevermore

Cap space since 2005
Oct 25, 2007
columbus sitting jones and werenski hoping to avoid pit, embarrassing hope they get swept

Same goes for the Devils. Those two teams are the only ones who are resting people despite having something to play. Hilarious.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
I’d bet a kidney that OV tries to play the last 2min to go for 50 in the EN

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Sad part is if we get the Pens, Read is gonna take TK s spot and Haktard will,chase the Read Flip Simmer line as a shutdown trio, TK won't play 10 mins a night. Bank on it

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
Sad part is if we get the Pens, Read is gonna take TK s spot and Haktard will,chase the Read Flip Simmer line as a shutdown trio, TK won't play 10 mins a night. Bank on it

I’m fine with that if the next line is Weal-Laughton-Konecny, which is 0.00%

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
At first I didn’t want the Flyers facing the Pens in the first round but f*** it they’re playing with house money and this is Philly they don’t back down from anyone, unlike those other 2 bitch ass franchises trying to aviod the Pens like a bunch of ho snacks

Reactions: TheKingPin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad