What seed are you guys wanting?

What seed do you guys want?

• Total voters

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
I just hope we play wed night. All arenas are available that night except Boston.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Whatever seed gets us the Penguins in the 1st round is the one I want. If we want to win, we're going to have to play them eventually most likely.

Just do it now and possibly end their hopes QUICK.

If we lose, so what?

No one expects us to win anything anyway.

Reactions: DrinkFightFlyers

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Washington would be great. Turning them over would be nice for what they did to us 2 years ago.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Anyone but TB/BOS but I'd rather play Pitt. Pitt-Philly series are always entertaining and they're underdogs regardless. I'd rather upset the Pens than the Caps and losing sucks regardless of how/who. Plus, Pens play CBJ or NJ and I think it is an easier matchup for then and I don't want to play them in round two.

Laveuglette

Le meilleur receveur de passes de tous les temps
Apr 5, 2011
Quebec
Washington seems like the team we have the better odds against imo. Pittsburgh would make the best serie, though. It's always crazy against Pittsburgh and I'd love the Flyers to upset them. Boston I could live with, and I absolutely do not want to face TB. We struggle a lot against TB.

Reactions: DrinkFightFlyers

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Give me Washington, and have New Jersey play Pittsburgh. The Devils have been a rough match for the Pens, so they'll hopefully wear each other down for whoever comes out of our matchup. (Granted, whichever of Tampa and Boston survives the Atlantic will win the East, but let's at least make it competitive until then.)

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
how could any flyer fan not want the pens. I don't get it. Do you not want to see some of the most exciting hockey ever?

If we can't beat them in the first round, we won't be able to beat them in the second round. Might as well get whatever happens over with in what will probably be an emotionally draining series.

Reactions: Jtown

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
We're playing with house money this year, don't care who we play, it'll be fun to see the kids get to play in big games.

Reactions: CanadianFlyer88

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
If we can't beat them in the first round, we won't be able to beat them in the second round. Might as well get whatever happens over with in what will probably be an emotionally draining series.

all bets are off when these two teams meet. Id bring up Goulbourne to stir the pot. We have seen how the pens self destruct once crosby, malkin and letang go full psycho. This plus murray really struggling all season gives us a great chance.

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
all bets are off when these two teams meet. Id bring up Goulbourne to stir the pot. We have seen how the pens self destruct once crosby, malkin and letang go full psycho. This plus murray really struggling all season gives us a great chance.

The Murray thing gives me a LOT of confidence. As fans of a team with a goaltending mess, we should all know anything can happen in a best of 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->