What position of yours, from the start of the season, are you now eating crow on,?

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Burakovsky. I was a bit frustrated with that trade, but he’s doing considerably better than I expected. He might be doing too well and price himself out of a Denver.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
That Columbus would rank 2nd best in goals against per game 50 games into the season.

I was pretty sure that their goaltending would have them first:sarcasm:

Reactions: CanuckCity

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
I thought that Hughes would get ~60 points, seeing how he most likely would be getting sheltered (= easier match ups) a bit.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
Eating crow:
- I thought Mike Smith would be much better than he is right now and would get back to form under Tippett.
- I didn't think Filip Zadina would improve as fast as he did, but after seeing him in interviews, he did seem like a real tryhard and he convinced me then that he would be an NHLer. But the difference between now and the preseason is pretty shocking.

Not eating crow:
- I predicted Edmonton to make the playoffs with Holland/Tippett at the helm (remain to be seen).
- New Jersey being trash (Subban has been massively overrated for a while now).
- I'm a Tortorella believer and thought the CBJs would still have a shot at the playoffs (Seth Jones is a beauty).
- The Moritz Seider pick.
- Taro Hirose sucking.

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79
kept Trouba as 1 of 6, and after a few weeks, dropped him. didn't think he was going to have a good year. i was wroooong

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
Thought Samsonov was rushed to NHL because Holtbys contract situation. Glad to eat crow, Sammy has been solid and looks like he is our starter next year.

Thought Pens would be in big trouble missing Crosby for a long stretch. Sad to eat crow, Pens did well.

Knew CBJ wasnt going to hit hard after losing Bob and Panarin. Especially didnt think losing Bob was a big deal. They have a strong defensive system and very good defensive players. Not eating crow there.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Arent there rumours that either miller is a dick head or was unhappy with the rangers for sending him up and down from hartford causing him to be traded? Even if thats not true i just dont see much of a scenario of him being kept around due to the rebuild.

Kevin hayes was the better player and he got traded
He was apparently a bad character guy and his play in the first year of our rebuild was embarrassing and very lazy. I was happy to trade him and I still am, wish we could’ve gotten back a bit more but the return is still pretty solid.

Todd from Leduc

Connor “The Next Great One” McDavid
Nov 15, 2017
Leduc
That Zack Kassian is a 3rd liner. He’s proved this year with his combination of 13 goals, hits and on/off ice leadership that he’s more than just a tough guy. This is the type of guy you win Cups with and want to lock in on a multi year.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
I was pretty wrong about JT Miller.

I thought it was absurd that Vancouver gave up a first round pick for a $5.5M dollar player coming off a 13 goal season from a team that had no choice but to trade him due to finances and the fact that his trade protection was about to kick in.

But he's probably been THE best summer addition to any team, so, damn. Crow on my plate.

Wrong about JT Miller once more, I fear...
giphy.gif

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
JT Miller, and nashville/vegas being top 4 in the western conference. They hired some fascinating coaches.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I thought the Pens could afford to trade Rust as we had a bunch of new 35 point wingers and another one wouldn't be missed.

I still claim to be half right but, well, Rust might be a little more than that now...

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
I definitely thought the Devils would be solid. Had a hot take that Schneider might bounce back and have a swan song season.
Thought Larkin would be a good fantasy pick - figured he would be as good or better than last year with all the most favourable minutes the team could give him.
Thought Talbot would steal the starting job from Rittich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->