What Player?

LogiquePaR4dOcKs

Mar 29, 2007
Helsinki, FIN
I wouldn't dare to say I play like Crosby, that's a bit too much even if you adjust to level. But I try to watch closely how he plays and pick up certain things. For example, I like to protect the puck one-handed like he does. Yes, I know everyone does it but the manner in which Crosby executes it, going very low and putting his weight solely on his left leg...most of the people who've seen him play should know it. I'm also known to use the ''Crosbian spin-o-rama'', in which you turn around from your left and make a backhand pass while still spinning.

And for you who feel the need to belittle people who actually answer the question the thread asks, the part from 1:15 to 5:00 belongs to you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfjyC-lojLw

HABSMANIA21*

lots of people tell me that i play like sidney crosby. i guess i play like him because iim great with the puck at like stickhandling,passing,shooting ect.
people also say im like pavel datsyuk.

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
Two years ago I played AAA hockey with Truro bearcats, Hardest slapshot mesured at 89 MPH, and I'm very good puck handler, my coach called me Dion Phaneuf Jr. who happens to be my favorite player.

Anisimovs AK

Apr 14, 2006
Columbus, OH
(Comparable to the level I am playing at, which is high school) I play like Chris Neil, dump chase hit, dump chase hit. I am built like Tootoo though, I'm 5'8 200, muscular guy. But I don't cheapshot

Redden Hogalot*

lots of people tell me that i play like sidney crosby. i guess i play like him because iim great with the puck at like stickhandling,passing,shooting ect.
people also say im like pavel datsyuk.

Lol, theres a big difference between Crosby and Datsyuk.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

Me- Tuomo Ruutu, physical, Finnish and Fast
My brother- Teemu Selanne, extremely fast and talented.

Me and my brother tore up our highschoolm. My fondest memory is playing my senior year with my little brother on the top line of our varsity team. I was 17 and he was 14.

Raoul Duke*

Heatley

I always wanted to just be like Eric Lindros but I wasn't as big or power forward. I could get to open ice and snap home a goal though.

OilerNut*

Ryan Smyth

Spend most of the time in front of the net battling and getting chopped in the back of the legs by the goalie. Oh and score quite a few garbage type goals.

Jose Corvo*

Not really sure, someone help me out.

I'm a defensive forward, not a very big hitter but very smart in breaking up the play with a ton of hustle. Not much of a goal scorer but a great playmaker. More speed than strength to my game.

oilers_smyth_94

Feb 18, 2007
People compare me alot to Ryan Smyth as a forward, a bit of Darcy Tucker also.
I'm a small player, but love to go dig in the corners, to pass the puck to any open player on my team. I'm a grinder/playmaker. The Ryan Smyth, Darcy Tucker is that I stand in front of the net, screen the goalie, play with courage, tip in the puck, get those rebounds. I always wore a letter when young. I motivate players, but I can't make them better. I need good players to play well. I need to play with someone that can get the pass and score, someone that won't hog the puck, and defensemen that can shoot the puck well.

yotesfan92

Dec 21, 2005
a more defensive briere, Small, quick, great passing, but i dont have the finnishing tallent that he does, but i hope to get it!

caps8

Apr 9, 2007
I try to model my game after Ovechkin, but I keep being compared to Crosby, which I don't like. I will never be a quarter as good as Crosby but I do play a bit like him. Not the greatest shot, does not do much bodychecking but a lot of work along the boards and can always make a few nice dekes. Also my passing game is probably the best in the league and I have great vision.

Last edited:

Plato

Nov 12, 2005
New York
I am the ultimate defensive forward and ridiculously good on the PK. Very fast and a pretty good playmaker with absolutely no scoring touch whatsover. Cant think of a specific player. Need help.

blueliner27

Jul 21, 2007
Coquitlam BC
N. Lidstrom... Good passer and sniper. I'm very aggressive and offensive. Although I'm D, I'm a leading scorer in my team. Ah, PP unit as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad