What player from last season do you miss the most?

Jongdo

Oct 23, 2013
I missed most of the last season because of the military service, was Gilbert really not that good?

That shouldn't stop you, the game usually start at 3.am and the wake up was around 6.am. There was always time to sleep during the day! :laugh:

vayeate

OZ-13MSX1
Jun 30, 2011
Cullen, though I'm not sure where he would fit into our current lineup.

He was just such a respectable player on and off the ice. He wasn't always consistent, but when he at the top of his game, he was a quietly dangerous offensive player. He our best player in the shootout (loved watching him come in slow on goalies and just snipe one through them). Oh, and gotta love that he is a Minnesota-guy as well.

Foxlockbox

:laugh: is my period
Mar 22, 2011
Finland
That shouldn't stop you, the game usually start at 3.am and the wake up was around 6.am. There was always time to sleep during the day! :laugh:

Didn't have laptop but that's besides the point, the opportunities to sleep in the JKs aren't that many. Maybe you were a logistics or an arty slob? Oh and we couldn't use laptops in our rooms past 10 and weren't allowed to stay in the class after 1am. And I would still have rather slept.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Cullen. He was one of our best forwards last year. Would be great on our third line. Clutterbuck would improve our fourth line, and make us a tougher team to play against. Both would help on the PK. Both would be a significant upgrade over Heatley. If you think Cullen or Seto isn't a much better player than Fontaine then I don't know what to say to you, though bang for the buck can definitely be argued.

Gilbert started out great, then lost effectiveness through the year. Don't miss him.

Eple

It ain't easy being
Mar 7, 2010
Turku
We could use Cullen from last year, he was great. Not sure hows he been doing this year but points-wise not that great it seems.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad