Speculation: What Place Will We Finish The Season? First Round Playoff Matchups?

ClasslessGuy

May 10, 2010
Chelsea, QC
Y'know, I feel the same way. Rivalry, shmivalry - that friggin game last night was way too much stress. I don't need a hockey game affecting my mood, my marriage, my relationship with my kids, my therapy sessions, my business, rehab, my financial investments, my legal will beneficiaries, that issue with the loan shark, my extra kidney. I know, I know - typical Habs fan.

You are not alone my friend

yoteshot

Lazy Habs fan
Aug 6, 2005
Gatineau / Ottawa
I'm thinking 4-6. As it was mentionned, 6th is good because you face SE champion.

However, I'd like 4th or 5th as we would avoid Boston until the 2nd and probably even the 3rd round.

1st round VS Toronto or Ottawa would make for one intense series!

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Y'know, I feel the same way. Rivalry, shmivalry - that friggin game last night was way too much stress. I don't need a hockey game affecting my mood, my marriage, my relationship with my kids, my therapy sessions, my business, rehab, my financial investments, my legal will beneficiaries, that issue with the loan shark, my extra kidney. I know, I know - typical Habs fan.

jesus.

CHarlie

They feed me CHicken
Feb 3, 2012
Ontario

Thats hilarious........and whats even funnier is I've been there done that. Dont worry you will get through it......trust me.

cjbhab*

Final game of the season, win and you get 5th lose and you get 6th.. throw game please.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad