What other teams are you interested in watching in 2019-20?

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Def the Devils. If Subban plays it right and Hall initiates MVP mode they will be fun to watch.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Avs because I love Makar and the Canes because their fanbase is awesome.

Both teams had excellent offseasons as well.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
The New York Rangers.

Really like what they're doing, so much exciting young talent on their team. I've never really liked the Rangers much, but they're starting to grow on me, big time. That they have two of my favourite prospects in Chytil and Kakko certainly doesn't hurt. Going to be exciting to follow their careers going forward.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
The New York Rangers.

Really like what they're doing, so much exciting young talent on their team. I've never really liked the Rangers much, but they're starting to grow on me, big time. That they have two of my favourite prospects in Chytil and Kakko certainly doesn't hurt. Going to be exciting to follow their careers going forward.

Yeah, they've got some very exciting prospects that'll come in this year. Kakko is the best prospect in the world in my opinion, Chytil is primed to break out, and Kravtsov could also step in and make an impact. With Panarin and Zibanejad they'll be very fun to watch.

Reactions: Zaddy

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
I love the hoopla that surrounds the Leafs every year. I don't necessarily support them, but they are entertaining no matter what!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->