What other teams are you interested in watching in 2019-20?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Devils without a doubt. I live in the area too so I'm planning on heading out to The Rock to watch a few games.
I already have my Oilers-Rangers tickets locked in. The Rangers will be another must watch team.
You live in New York?

Get outta hea!

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
NJ is the answer this season. Lots of shiny new toys. Kakko I will follow because I think he scores PPG+ as a rookie

Navx94

Sponsor
Jan 17, 2019
I think rangers will be a good team to watch. Good young talent meshing with good veterans could be a special season for them.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Avalanche.

Rangers will also be interesting to follow.

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
Any team with a long losing streak such as the Ducks last year. Yea, misery loves company but they were the worst team last year for a long stretch of the season. Also any team that is in for a surprise downfall other than the Oilers of course.

Last edited:

Kolja

1-5-6-14
Oct 30, 2011
Why would you care about any other team? Typical NA-thing to do. In Europe you support your team and that's it. :)

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
All the Canadian teams other than Ottawa are interesting to me. New Jersey, New York and Interest me. Colorado, Dallas, Florida and Philly should be as well.

Gordievsky

Jan 18, 2019
Tampa, because if there was ever a year you come back focused and motivated, it's the year after you win the Presidents Trophy without even breaking a sweat only to get humiliated by the CBJ in 4 straight.

Vancouver, to see if they can outrun the ballsy Benning move of betting a 1st round pick that they will NOT be a lottery team.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Avs, Devils etc. Any of the fast exciting teams really.

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
New Jersey, if there season runs off the rails Hall is undoubtedly leaving, and this board is going to spend the entire year delusional about him coming back. If they are good though they are going to be fun to watch, as that means Schneider probably returns to form, Hall is MVP like, Subban fits there system, Gusev is worth the hype. I always like the hype of the teams that go all out in the summer and hope it all sticks

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
Devil's have sexy names but they'll have to keep pucks out of their net somehow.

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
I've decided which teams I'm interested in.

Buffalo - I think this could be a big year for Eichel. I want to see more of Dahlin. Him guaranteeing playoffs is a pretty pimp move IMO. I have a lot of respect for Krueger and I want to see what he can do in the NHL.
Colorado - That top line. Need I say more?
Nashville - Moving Subban out for peanuts to sign Duchene was a huge move. Interested to see how it pans out.

Honorable mentions: Florida, Washington, Vegas, New Jersey and NYR.

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
Sounds familiar

Yeah no kidding. Multiple first overall picks + Taylor Hall. I don't want to relive the last few years of Oilers failure, but it would be interesting to see how it plays out with some real defensemen and slightly better goaltending.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->