What % of Gold would Canada take if the World Junior were run like a Stanley Cup

leafmon

Nov 13, 2006
Hey it is never going to happen but I think everone knows the best team always wins a seven game series.
So lets imagine for a moment the Gold were given out after a NHL PLAYOFF type format where all teams were able to ice all their best players. Yes that's right Crosby and company would be with Canada this year.

I'd like to hear others thoughts on this but I'll go out on a limb here and say I would expect about 80%.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Hey it is never going to happen but I think everone knows the best team always wins a seven game series.
So lets imagine for a moment the Gold were given out after a NHL PLAYOFF type format where all teams were able to ice all their best players. Yes that's right Crosby and company would be with Canada this year.

I'd like to hear others thoughts on this but I'll go out on a limb here and say I would expect about 80%.

Completely false preliminary comment about best team winning in a best of 7 series makes it irrelevant to read the post.

inferno98

Mar 22, 2006

i seriously dont think canada would have much competition.

Crosby, Brule, Stall on top of their already great team

leafmon

Nov 13, 2006
Completely false preliminary comment about best team winning in a best of 7 series makes it irrelevant to read the post.

Hey after seven games the losers are only left with a bunch of.... what if.....could have....a hot goalie beat us...on and on

It sure as heck beats the the you know what out of a one game shot

emb24*

i actually think it would be fun if canada sent two teams..even regionally- an east and western team, divided at manitoba
:teach:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->