What number do you wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungJames

May 6, 2005
Rockin' all over
I wear #19, for no particular reason. Sure, Joe Sakic and especially Steve Yzerman had an influense when picking the number, but I´ve allways considered #19 to be a cool number to wear compared with #6, which I could never have . I´ve been wearing #19 for 4 seasons now, and will propably change to something else next season.

Murphy

Apr 2, 2005
Edmonton
This past winter my 10 yr old son played AA atom and was given # 7. I started playing again after 7 years off and was given a choice of a few numbers. # 7 was available so I took it to be the same as him. He thought it was pretty cool.

He had a pretty successful year and did the number proud, me not so much........ :shakehead

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
22, just cause Leetch was 2, and when i was young i knew me and him couldn't have the same numbers if we played together on the rangers, now he's with the bruins :( and i'm a career beer leauger !!

Junipero

Jun 11, 2003
Paradise, NL
16 - when playing forward (Pat Lafontaine has always been my favorite player).

3 - when playing defense (cause someone always has seniority on me and takes 4).

KariyaIsGod*

Didn't want to disrespect Wayne and take his number so I flipped a nine and I got 96...

KariyaIsGod*

Didn't want to disrespect Wayne and take his number so I flipped a nine and I got 96...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad