What NHL arenas have the best and worst concessions?

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I was at Florida about 5 or 6 years ago. They had some really good looking food. A lot of it looked gourmet!

I was in Nashville 2.5 years ago. The food that we had was good, but we had stopped at Jack's BBQ before the game. I recommend it!

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I've been to two stadiums my entire hockey watching life time. Ponda and the Shark Tank. Never had food at Honda center before so I can't say. But I had concessions at the Shark tank for the first time yesterday.

Selection is pretty good, Ike's sandwiches, Nick the Greek (Gyros), Pizza, Burgers, Chicken, Iguana's Burritos, and Panda Express. However.....

A gyro and fries is $20. What the ****. The Gyro was good, but from now on I think I'll eat before going to the game if everything is that ****ing expensive.

Ike's is fantastic. I believe the Greek food is somewhat new. Add in Rita's Italian Ice and Cream for dessert is pretty awesome. If you have club seats the concessions are even better.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
In that ESPN report they note that Dallas got failed for having a contaminated ice machine...

IjXXRKk.png

Reactions: Lancer

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
On the bright side I can still 'smuggle' in a few beers, and some snacks at the movie theater.

Thanks goodness for cold weather, and big coat pockets :nod:

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
As a teen in 1984 my dad took me to see the Pope at Downsview Airport north of Toronto.

We bought a cheese sandwich - one slice of processed cheese between two slices of plain white bread for $5 CDN.

Today's prices that cheese sandwich would be $10.87 ($7.94 USD).

The bread was a bit stale too.

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
Ike's is fantastic. I believe the Greek food is somewhat new. Add in Rita's Italian Ice and Cream for dessert is pretty awesome. If you have club seats the concessions are even better.
Best thing about club level concessions at PPG is actual bar, mixed drinks. Lots of food options but I kinda like a regular old hot dog at sporting events.

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
On the bright side I can still 'smuggle' in a few beers, and some snacks at the movie theater.

Thanks goodness for cold weather, and big coat pockets :nod:
Back in the day when I was young and poor would tuck some miniatures into my bra going to football games. Bulky sweatshirt, no sweat. (Nobody pats you down in that area!)

Reactions: FMichael

PezRadar

Peverley #1 Fan!
Jan 20, 2008
Dallas Texas
I’ve done American Airlines Center (Dallas), Rogers Arena (Van), Ponda (Ana) and T-Mobile Arena (Vegas) and Dallas had the largest beers. That’s all I cared about.

gadiamon72

Jun 13, 2013
As an Islander fan, I have two arenas to compare. Barclays, with all its flaws, does have pretty good concessions. The Coliseum, as great of a place it is to watch a game, has probably the worst concessions of any professional sports arena or stadium.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad