What MMA promotions do you watch?

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I assume everyone in here watches the UFC, but what other promotions do you guys watch/follow on a regular basis? I recently branched out of the UFC watching the Pitbull vs McKee fight and PFL last week.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I definitely try to catch the bigger Bellator & PFL fights.

Would watch Bellator more but I'm not around often on Fridays.

Would watch PFL more but I forget about it like 80% of the the time so end up catching the last fight or two. Probably won't watch much with NFL back now on Thursdays.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Mostly UFC but will tune in to ONE, Bellator and PFL (to a lesser extent) depending on the event/matchup.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I watched Bellator last Friday and the entire card was just awful.

I’d probably watch more but don’t know or forget half the time when other promotions are on. Also, the UFC has so many events it’s a bit too much .

Kongo-Kharitonov was surprisingly good to me. It was a total slop fest but things happened!

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
I follow Bellator but only watch once in a while. Keep meaning to actually watch PFL or ONE or even Invicta but it hasn’t happened yet. Try to watch regional stuff too if I know someone on the card.

joshyhockey26

Dec 6, 2015
st louis
Only follow a handful of sports so the ones I follow I dive into pretty well. Can’t watch everything live of course but at some point every month I’ll watch most relevant promotions. UFC, Bellator, RIZIN, KSW, Cage Warriors (you get the point). Only promotion I really don’t care for much is PFL. Not big on the point system or how they present cards. The no elbow rule is dumb too but I get why they have it in place

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad